9. It was supposed to be a perfect date

I was standing in front of the mirror and nervously fixing my hair. It was always so messy. I sighed in surrender. I just couldn't do anything to make it better. I just wanted to tight it up in a bun. But i didn't. I was dressed in a white pullover and dark blue jeans. I was wearing a golden necklace that my mother  gave me for my 6th birthday. I wished she would've been here with me. She always knew how to make my hair look good. And she always knew how to get me in a good mood. Little drops started sparkling in my eyes. I sighed. I was supposed to be in a good mood. I was going on a date with the most perfect guy. Well not the most perfect. Or maybe. Whatever. I was even more nervous now. I had an excellent gift of how to make a situation even worse than it was. Yep, that was probably my only gift whatsoever. The bell suddenly rang. Breath Kylie, breath. I felt like i was going to die. I was so nervous! Agh. I ran downstairs to open the door. My dad also came to open it. I smiled weirdly at him. He just smirked and opened the door. And there he was. In his white t-shirt. With his perfect brownish hair and deep blue eyes. With his brown skin and perfect lips. He smiled when he saw me and i smiled back at him. It was just impossible not to smile when he smiled.

"Hello Mr. Winters and Kylie." he said with respectful tone in his voice. My dad nodded and turned to me.

"Be careful." he said and hugged me. I never went on a date before and it was probably hard for him. I guess he didn't want me to turn into Meg. He had so many problems with her. He shouldn't worrry about it. I would never be like her.

"Bye dad." i said and smiled. It was really nice of Blake to ask my dad for permission to take me on a first date. My dad even let me stay out till eleven. Blake led me to his car and opened the door for me.

"So where are you taking me?" i asked after a minute of silence.

"To the movies." he said and smiled. Oh, okay i thought it would be something more special. But whatever. I didn't really care where we went as long as he was involved.

"It was really nice of you to ask my dad for his permission." i said. I felt weird. I usually wasn't the one starting conversations. Blake just nodded. "Is everything okay?" i asked suspiciously. My stomach was doing double flips and my heart was pounding like crazy.

"It's just weird." he said and smirked.

"Excuse me?" i asked. I had no idea what was he talking about.

"I'm nervous, okay?" he said and glimpsed at me. I swallowed my breath.

"Nervous because of what?" i asked and smiled.

"I don't want to screw up this date." he said.

"It hasn't even started." i said.

"I just really want to make a good impression." he continued. What was he talking about? He didn't have to do anything to make a good impression. Just seeing him made a freaking good impression. 

"It's okay." i said. "I don't think there's anything you could do right now to make a better impression." he looked at me. "You've already made a pretty damn good impression Blake." i said and smiled. He smiled too. I think he wasn't that nervous anymore.

"What do you mean?" he asked teasingly. I rolled my eyes. He was his old-self again. 

"I mean i probably wouldn't go on a date with you otherwise." i answered on a not so comfortable question.

"Oh and here i was thinking you only want me because of my good-looks." he said and smirked. Well, hell yeah I thought. "And you probably wouldn't have said yes if i wouldn't have asked you out in front of the whole school." he added. 

"Yeah you really thought of everything." i said mockingly. 

"We're here." he said and drove on the full parking lot.