6. Bad boy's other side

It was Monday already. I didn’t really want to go back to school. And I had an hour more than usual because of Blake. I sighed. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I just came in my room when I heard someone honk. I went to the window and looked outside. There was a red cabriolet in front of my house. It was Ashton. I smiled. I was never ready that quickly before. I pulled on black jeans and a beige pullover. My hair was already tied up in a bun so I just grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. Nobody was home anymore. I locked the door and ran to the car. “Good morning.” He said and shoot me a smiled.

I was still half sleeping. “I was ready in five minutes!” I said and smiled.

“I’m always ready in five minutes.” He said and winked. I rolled my eyes. He turned on the car and drive off.

“That was really nice of you.” I said quietly. The sun was just rising. The roof was down and the music was playing. It was one of my favorite songs. I saw sunglasses on the armature so I put them on. I was loudly singing the song when we came to the school’s parking lot. Everybody was looking at us. School was quite small so everybody knew when someone new came. In this case the new guy was Ashton. I saw girls looking at him. I knew that in three days he wouldn’t want to hang out with me anymore. He will start hanging out with boys like Tristan Blake. I rolled my eyes when I heard his motorcycle. Ashton was right next to me.

“Who’s that douche?” he asked.

“Tristan Blake.” I said and sighed. Ashton smiled as we walked to the school’s administration. “I could show you around if you want.” I said. He nodded. He looked quite nervous if you asked me. We were sitting on the chair waiting for the secretary to call him in.

I was waiting outside. I wanted to know more about him. Why would his family move from New York to here? He came out the office with a bunch of papers in his hands. I grabbed his timetable. “Wow.” I laughed. “No such a friendly timetable you’ve got here.” I said. He shoot me a glare. “So first two lessons you have math in the 31.” I said and pulled his arm. “School starts in five minutes we have to hurry up.”

We went from one building to another. I was breathing heavily when we finally made it to the second floor. “You have English next. It’s just down the hall. I’ll meet you for lunch.” I said and winked at him. He half smiled. “Good luck.” I said and ran downstairs. I had biology. . I was half sleeping when I was listening to the teacher’s monotone voice. I couldn’t wait for lunch. I haven’t eaten this morning because of Ashton so I was really hungry. Everybody was talking about the party that was going on in two weeks. It was for Halloween. I never went to these stupid parties. They were a waste of time for me. The bell rang and it was the second lesson already. I was having a really hard time concentrating in school lately.

“I’m so hungry because of you.” I said when I saw Ashton standing in front of the dining room. He smiled. Bree looked at me feeling left behind. “Oh right.” I said. “Bree this is Ashton the new guy and Ashton this is Bree my friend.” Ashton smiled at Bree. She was a really shy person. “So where should we sit?” Ashton asked. I pointed to the tables that were a little be away from all the others and that were empty. We took our plates and went to sit there. My stomach growled loudly. We were just sitting and eating quietly. Ashton was really occupied with checking out girls.

“Hey I’m right here.” I said to bring him back to reality.

“Yeah.” He said completely absent. I rolled my eyes. “Who’s that blond girl?” he asked. I looked back to see who was he looking at. It was Meg.

“It’s my sister.” I answered. “Megan Winters.” He looked at me a little bit shocked. “I know we’re nothing alike.”

He shook his head. “No, just could you maybe introduce me to her?” he asked nicely. I sighed.