10. Friends are the most important thing in life

It was saturday the next day. I still couldn't believe i went on a date with Blake. Even though i was trying so hard and  even though i was running away from it I could't deny it anymore... I had a little bit of a crush on him. I mean i was a normal not so beautiful girl and then he came and suddenly he was interested in me. It was just...well kind of impossible. So yeah... When i found out he actually was just a normal guy with not so normal perfect looks and blue eyes and sweet scent... (let's leave the details behind) and he was acting sweet sometimes and he always knew how to make me laugh and he was a hell of a good kisser! Damn. I went off topic again... So yeah he had a very strange effect on me and i liked how i felt around him. I felt more like myself and more relaxed. I didn't have to worry about everything ecpecially because at the start i wasn't even trying to make an impression. I knew i had no chance and obviously he didn't want me just because of my looks...  Even though he was acting like a jerk most of the time it kinda came to me.... It was cute. 

It was just way too early for this kind of thinking. I was still lying in my bed and holding a pillow over my face because the sun was shining so bright right throught the window and straight to my face. I heard quiet footsteps walking towards my room. The door opened with a loud noise. I knew it was Meg just by the way she was walking. 

"Good morning sis!" she screamed and jumped on me. After all that happened she was the last person that i wanted to talk to... 

"Hello Meg." I said politely and stood up. I was still wearing mascara and my hair was messy.

"I think we started out the wrong way..." she said and smiled insincerely. Well that was clearly an underestimated statement. 

"Yeah sure we can just forget everything you said to me and we can just start over now that i went out with the most popular guy on school and i became visible." i said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah exactly!" she said and smiled. I smiled too. I guess all that peroxide came into her head because everyone in our family was smart except for her. I walked to my closet and picked up some thights and a long jumper. I loved to be dressed comfortable and warm at home. Meg was still sitting on my bed.

"Yeah whatever. So what did you and Blake do last night?" she asked and followed me into the bathroom.

"Why do you care?" i asked with a toothbrush in my mouth. I was so sick of her trying to know all about Tristan. It was annoying and stupid. Just like her.

"Ha-ha you're my sister." she said and looked at me like it was the most obvious thing. I figured she had only two different looks: that stupid one when she doesn't understand the things that i'm saying and this one.

"We were talking and it was nice." i said and smiled to myself. My sister looked at me shocked.

"You're totally in love with Tristan Blake!" she said and screamed. I rolled my eyes.

"We're just friends and like you said a guy like him would never be interested in a girl like me." i said and blushed. 

"Yeah whatever. It's cute to have a little girly crush on a popular guy. You're such a child." she said, smiled and left the bathroom.

Great.

Soon the whole school will think a have a big, girly crush on a guy that would never be with me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Winters!" i heard when i was running throught the hall to catch the bell. I turned around and i saw Blake leaning on the lockers casualy. It looked so natural when he was just smirking perfectly and looking at me.