4. It's all about Meg

BLAKE's POV

It was Friday. This meant one thing and one thing only. PARTY!

My mum and dad left the house two hours ago and we've already started preparing everything. It wasn't much to do anyway. I was just setting on the big speakers and Alex was bringing in the liquor. I didn't exactly know where Zac and David were. They've always just showed up out of nowhere.

“Whole school will be here.” Said Alex and a big smile spread around his face. I laughed.

“And all the hot girls.” I added.

“Indeed.” He said and laughed even harder.

It was around seven and we had an hour more until the party started. Everything was ready. Zac helped me move all the expensive stuff to the other room and I locked it up with a key. Other 6 rooms were opened because some pairs often wanted to use them. It was fall so it was still quite warm outside. The pool was cleaned and all the subjects with sharp edges were removed. It was time to get this party started.

People started to come. There were more than 50 people here already. I haven’t drunk that much. I just wasn’t up for it. Some of the girls were dancing around me. I’m sure I’ve seen them all before. They were all attractive like hell. And all blonde and probably all stupid too. They had a terrible breath.

“Blake!” I heard one of the guys say. It was Zac.

“What’s up?” I said and came closer to him.

“You’ve got to see this!” he shouted. He waved his arm in the direction where this whole thing was happening. I followed him outside to the pool.

“Tristan!” someone called. I rolled my eyes. I hated it if someone called me by my name. I turned my head to the direction where the girl’s voice was coming from. It was Megan. She was one of the hottest girls in school. She had a fu**ing awesome body. She was wearing a tight black dress and her hair was all wet. She was probably swimming in the pool or something. “Hey Meg.” I said and came closer. I could see she was drunk as hell. “You’re so hot.” She said and fell on me. I smiled awkwardly. Even though I wanted to I didn’t use her. It just didn’t seem right to use a girl. I picked her up so she was resting on my shoulders. She put her arms around my neck and I put mine on her waist. I saw Zac and David raising eyebrows at me. I didn’t really see a point of having sex with a girl that probably didn’t even know who she was. Suddenly she raised her head and started making out with me. She was a hell of a good kisser but her breath was just sick. I moved away a little bit, picked her up, and put her on my shoulders. I carried her to one of the rooms. Everybody thought I was going to get her laid. I put her in bed and brought her a glass of water.

KYLIE’s POV

I was worried. It was three o’clock in the morning and Meg still didn’t come home. Why did I always have to be the mature one? She was older than me but she was still the one that had fun and was coming home late and I had to be awake waiting for her and helping her so dad didn’t notice she wasn’t at home yet. I wish she would at least call me. Then I wouldn’t have to worry. I took my phone and dialed her number.

“Yeah.” Someone said on the other side. It wasn’t her voice. I could hear suppressed music playing in the background.

“Who’s there?” I asked.

“Meg’s friend.” The voice said. I recognized it in a second.

“What? Blake?” I asked. My voice cracked.

“Yeah. Who’s there?” he asked suspiciously.

“Meg’s sister.” I said. I was even more worried now that I found out that Blake was with her.