8. Jealousy is a bad thing

I woke up in the morning feeling great. I took a shower and got dressed up. I didn’t tie up my hair. Blake said they looked better when they were down. Why was I listening to him anyway? Just as I was ready to leave I heard Ashton’s car stopped outside my house. I smiled to myself.

“Hey Ashton.” I said and jumped in the car. He smiled back at me.

“Hey Meg.” He said when the witch stepped out of the house. I rolled my eyes. She didn’t even take a second to look at him.

”Looking beautiful as always.” He added and winked at her. Meg fake-smiled and walked pass the car. “Why don’t you drive with me?” he asked politely.

“I don’t drive in the same car as losers.” She said and looked at me. I smirked.

“I can’t quite decide… Am I really the loser? Or are you?” I said and emphasized the world you. She just rolled her eyes and walked away. I sighed.

“She still hates me. Doesn’t she?” Ashton said and drove off. I shrugged my shoulders.

“I don’t  know Ash.” I didn’t want to say to him that Meg will never be with him because she hated me and well me and Ashton were friends so she hated him too. I was just glad he couldn’t go to the party last night where she probably was with all the guys. At once. Why did she have to be my sister?

We drove to school like a hundred times before. It was a cloudy day in November. Next to our parking spot there was Blake’s motorcycle and of course Blake. He was looking at me. I felt uncomfortable. “What’s up with him?” Ashton asked suspiciously. I sighed.

“I’ll explain it all to you later.” I said and stepped outside.

“Hey.” Said Blake leaning on his motorcycle.

“Acting to be cool?” I teased him. He rolled his eyes.

“I missed you.” He said sarcastically wrapping his arms around me.

“What are you doing?” I asked surprised. He winked at me and pressed his lips on mine. I pushed him away.

“What the hell Blake?” I said agitated. He looked shocked and I bet his ego was hurt the hell a lot. Everybody was staring at us.

“You haven’t reacted like that the last time I’ve kissed you.” He whispered into my ear when we were walking towards the school.

“Yeah but the last time you’ve kissed me it wasn’t in front of the whole school.” I said angrily. He rolled his eyes.

“Are you ashamed of me?” he said smirking.

“Yeah whatever.“ I said and rolled my eyes. “I’m not a whore you can’t just kiss me wherever you want.” I said still a little bit mad at him. He pulled my arm and dragged me into the changing room. I wanted to scream but he kissed me again. He was a damn good of a kisser. I almost forgot I was even mad at him. I pushed him away and gave him a good slap. “What’s wrong with you?” I said and turned around to leave. He grabbed my wrist.

“I don’t understand.” He started. “What do you want me to do?”

“I wasn’t even on a real date with you.” I said upset. “You can’t just come to me and kiss me.”

He just stood there looking at me. I rolled my eyes and went out of the room. He was such an ass why have I kissed him in the first place?

I sighed and went into the classroom. Everybody was staring at me like I was some kind of an alien or something. What the hell is wrong with people?

“Are you and Blake really together?” Bree asked me quietly. I looked at her sarcastically.

“No.” I said.