✨1✨

Eli
October 15th, 2020

I came home from Cobra Kai's after Sensei Lawerence said what he did about my lip.
Rex was sitting on my bed working on his homework. I smiled and he set down his pen.
"Hey hun how'd it go?" He pushed his books aside and opened his arms out for me.

"Oh uh," I hugged him.

"Not good?" He asked kissing my head and pulling me into his lap.

"Yeah..." I nodded looking down at my hands, "I gotta change things up..."

"What do you mean hun?" He asked holding my hands.

"Like my hair? Something so my lip isn't so noticeable?" I looked up at him.

"Well you're beautiful either way but whatever you want Eli." He nodded.

"Well, sensei Lawerence won't stop calming me lip so I need a new thing," I explained to him.

"So you mentioned your hair? Do you wanna dye it, babe?" He ran his hand through my hair.

"Wait yeah, I love that Rex." I turned around and smiled at him.

"Okay do you wanna go buy some dye?" He played with my hair.

"Yes," I giggled getting off of him. He got up and slid his shoes on.

I sat on the edge of the bathtub as Rex massaged the blue manic panic into my hair. He had heavily dyed hair so he knew what he was doing.

"You're gonna look like such a badass," he giggled as he put a plastic bag on my head.

"We'll match," I smiled and picked up the blue bottle.

"It's gonna be adorable," he kissed my cheek.

Rex teased my hair and sprayed more hairspray on it. He grabbed the blow dryer aiming it at the Mohawk he made.

"I look so good hun," I smiled at myself in the mirror.

"I mean it makes you look so much older," he giggled and set down the brush and blow dryer, "Okay close your eyes."
He sprayed the hair spray all over my hair.

"Thanks," I smiled and kissed him before putting my shoes on.

"Bye Eli!" He smiled waving as I left.

I pulled open the door to Cobra Kai and walked in. Everyone turned around and stared at me.

"Okay Hawk let's get to work," Sensei Lawerence smiled. I kicked off my shoes and smiled sitting down to stretch with Miguel and Aisha.