✨13✨

January 4th, 2021
Rex
(A/N: all events in this chapter are somewhat accurate but don't pertain to the season two ending of Miguel getting kicked over the balcony)

      I sat in class with Demetri and leaned my head in my hand and yawned.

"We've gotta test today there," Demetri nudges me with a pencil.

"Shut up," I mumbled rubbing my eyes. I rolled my eyes as the morning announcements came on.
I tapped my pencil and stared at my notes trying to comprehend the content.
I heard rustling and some yelling.
Then Tory's voice over the loudspeakers, "Samantha LaRusso...You what you did so now you're gonna pay for it." She went silent for a moment, Demetri and I looked at each other worriedly.
"I'm coming for you bitch!" She yelled then we heard the speaker get dropped.

"Oh, my-" Demetri started as Miguel ran out of the room. My eyes widened as kids started to file out of the classroom. Demetri and I followed. We didn't have a clear view, Sam and Tory were circling each other.
They started to go after each other, I saw Robby get in the fight. I flinched as he got punched by Tory.
But my heart skipped a beat when Sam started running and Eli got aggressive yelling some stuff and throwing things around.

"Oh my god..." I mumbled, Demetri and I started to jog away with him.

Everything was getting so out of hand, I tried to stay out of it. Teachers were just turning around and acting like nothing was happening.
I saw Eli make eye contact with Demetri.
"Oh, shit..." I heard hun say before taking off. I sniffed and wiped some tears away. Sam and Tory chased each other up the stairs followed by Miguel and Robby. Everything was happening so quickly. I was trying to walk away and clear my mind. As I walked into another wing of the school I saw Demetri throw Eli into a trophy case.
What the fuck was happening.
"Eli!" My instincts that cared for him and wanted to keep him safe kicked in. I ran over and slipped falling on the broken glass ripping up my knees.
"Eli," I looked at him, "Look at me!"
I quickly dug my sweater out of my backpack and tried cleaning blood off of him.

"Get off of me," he tried to push me off as he sat up.

"Eli stop it," I said sternly as I wiped some more blood off of him.
He rolled his eyes and I grabbed his jaw lightly.
I watched his face soften as he probably dropped the Hawk mask he was putting up. Everyone filed out into the main area again as the fight picked up. He tried to get up.
"Stop," I held him pinned under me. I held the sleeve of my hoodie to his nose and mouth to stop the bleeding. He didn't want this but I needed this.

A/N: hi I always forget to update so have this!