✨8✨

Demetri
November 21st, 2020

     "I hate that you made me come to this," Rex whispered to me as we sat next to Eli's mom at the tournament.

"I didn't wanna come either," I whispered back.

"I'm gonna go get some popcorn, do you guys want anything?" Ms. Moskwitz asked.

"No thanks," we shook our heads and glanced back at each other.

"She's too kind," I sighed.

"I know it kinda hurt to have to break up with Eli just because of his family." He frowned and clasped his hands together.

"Yeah I get that," I nodded and we listened as the dojo's got named. Then in came Cobra Kai, jogging in a line and chanting. Rex and I clapped softly not to draw too much attention.

Once they started to fight Rex turned to his phone scrolling through his Instagram feed. Once Eli was up I nudged him. He whined and put his phone down.
I didn't like watching this side of Eli, I knew Rex didn't like it either.

They were down to the top three, Miguel, Eli, and some other guy from another dojo. The guy started talking.

"Will it be Miguel from cobra Kai...or Hawk." He paused a moment, "Just Hawk."

"It's Moskowitz...Eli Moskowitz," I sighed looking at Rex. He bit his lip watching. We were both nervous watching this.

Eli was up against Robbie I could feel Rex take my hand snd grip it nervously. We both didn't like watching him fight. Let alone get his ass kicked by someone.
They started fighting and we were both gripping each other's hands watching it happen.
They got in each other's faces, "what the hell..." I mumbled to myself.
We then watched as Robbie walked to his corner and Eli kicked him in the shoulder. Hard.

A/N: I forgot to update yesterday so here's the chapter. Vote and comment!!!