✨5✨

Demetri
November 15th, 2020

I watched from across the beach as Eli stared Robbie down. I didn't have the patience for a fight today. I watched him as he chugged his beer and threw the cup on the ground.
I watched as Eli stormed over to Robbie, I bit my lip knowing what was gonna happen.
He grabbed Robbie's arm and punched him. I grimaced as they started fighting, all the blood that was being shed.
I watched as Miguel and Rex ran over there. Rex grabbing Eli off of Robbie. Miguel grabbing Robbie.
I bit my lip as I watched them storm off.
Rex walked over, he was now covered in Eli's blood.
"Hey," he sighed rubbing his hands on his shirt.

"So," I sighed looking at my feet.

"Sorry, you're probably mad at me for breaking up with Eli." He sighed looking down.

"No, no I think it was the right thing to do," I explained looking at him, "Besides I need someone to watch Doctor Who with me."

"Yeah," he giggled nodding. I watched him get another beer from the keg, "Do you wanna drive me home?"

"Oh yeah," I nodded looking around at everyone that was there. I walked over to my car and Rex got in. I sighed as I got in to drive him home.

A/N: it would mean a lot to me if you checked out my new Eli X Demetri fan fiction. Vote and Comment!