Chapter 14

"...and then she, she just fainted! Just like that!" Bakugo said, sounding somewhat... concerned.
"Oh?" I heard an older man, which I assumed was Aizawa, say.
"Guys look! She's opening her eyes!" Midoriya pointed out.
I slowly opened my eyes to find that i was in my bed in my dorm, with my classmates and teacher watching over me.
"Kyoka, are you alright?" Momo asked me, putting a hand to my forehead.
"I'm okay" I managed to say. I was suprised how weak my voice sounded.
"You don't sound okay" Midoriya told me.
"Shitty nerd, she just woke up! Of course she doesn't sound normal!" Bakugo yelled at him.
"Guys, maybe we should tone it down on the yelling. Jirou just woke up, and we don't know how she feels" Hagakure reminded them.
"Yes, Hagakure is correct. We do not want Jirou having a headache right after she woke up from fainting." Iida agreed.
"My head hurts.." I told them.
"That would make sense, after you fainted you hit the back wall of our classroom." Momo told me.
"Yaoyorozu tried to catch you, but you hit the wall to quickly." Mineta said.
"Oh hell, get that creep out of my room" I said as I pointed at Mineta.
"Well, you heard her, grape scum." Bakugo said.
"Our queen has spoken" Mina charged at Mineta, picked him up like a football, and threw him out of my room.
"Thank you" I thanked them. "What did recovery girl say?"
"How did you know we went to recovery girl?" Midoriya asked.
"I fainted, Midoriya." I reminded him.
"Oh right. Well she said that you fainted from overwhelming heat in one area, and its nothing to worry about." He replied.
"Ponytail wouldn't leave your bed, even to eat. She just sat there." Bakugo told me.
"Well, Bakugo did too. Whenever he talked to me I heard concern in his voice." Momo said, with Bakugo giving her the death glare.
"Well ponytail wouldn't stop worrying you had a fever! I kept telling her 'Shut up. Its not like she a severe disease that can kill her!' And that just made her worry more i guess." Bakugo said.
This time Momo shot him a look.
"What? At least I didnt keep feeling her hand every three seconds!" Bakugo snapped.
"Well you kept checking her eyes to see if she was awake." Momo shot.
"Okay okay, let's not argue. The last thing I want is for you guys to have an endless arguement while I'm here after fainting." I told them.
"Sorry Kyoka, Bakugo is just... Bakugo." Momo said to me.
"Okay I dont why you like her headphones. She is REALLY rude!" Bakugo told me.
"Well you are too, Bakugo. To everyone." Uraraka told him.
"Shut up round face" he replied, i assumed as an instinct.

                      {The Next Day}

"How are you feeling, Jirou? I heard you fainted yesterday." Aizawa asked me as I walked into class.
"I'm feeling better. I thought you were there by my bed yesterday?" I said as a question.
"Oh I was there, but I was there because Mina ran into the teachers lounge and started screeching "THE QUEEN HAS FALLEN" and got mic screeching. I had to go to your room to get her to stop and to get away from mic." He told me.
"Understandable. She called me the queen yesterday, too. I wonder what that's about." I agreed.
"Well, sit down. Class starts soon." He told me.
I sat down in my chair and opened a notebook that Monoma gave me. I was nervous before, because he gave it to me after I woke up.
I opened it and found words that read "get well soon! Class 1-B will always be better~"
I shook my head.
There were pictures of Monoma around the page.

I threw that shit in the garbage.

"What were you throwing away, Jirou?" Asked Kaminari as I sat down.
"Just a book Monoma gave me." I told him.
"What was it about?" He played with his fingers.
"Just how class 1-B will always be better." I said.
"Oh" he replied, looking kind of dissapointed.
"Why?"
"No reason, just curious."
"Is it something about Shinsou? Did you hope there was something from him in there?"
"Nope"
"Are you suuuuuure?"
"Stop it. I'm sure"
"Lies"
"how daRE YOU ACCUSE ME OF LYING"
"I dare"
"...okay, fine."
"Sooooo? Was i right?"
"Yeah you were. But don't think about it too much! I-its not like I hoped he had something in that book for me that Shinsou put in there!"
"Sure"
He made a pouty face as I laughed.
After classes finished, I packed up my stuff and felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Uh, Jirou?" I heard Momo say.
"Yeah Momo? Whats up?" I asked.
"Well-" she started.
"Hey Jirou! You coming with us to that new café? Bakugo is practically throwing a fit because he's not sure you're coming with us" Kirishima asked as he came up to me, interrupting Momo.
"Huh? Oh yeah, that café! Yeah you guys can wait for me outside, I just need to talk to Momo for a minute" I replied.
"Sounds cool!" He waved as he walked away.
"Anyways, what did you want to ask?" I asked her.
"It's nothing. You can go, I'll talk to you tomorrow" she told me as she smiled.
"You sure? I dont want you to feel left out or anything" I asked.
"Yeah, go ahead. I'll see you tomorrow" she waved as she turned to walk out the door.
"Uh, bye" I waved as well.
I walked out to the front to meet up with the others, and found Bakugo sitting on the ground yelling at everyone.
"Hey guys" I said, and Bakugo immediately snapped his head in my direction.
"JIROU HELP HE'S TRYING TO KILL US" Yelled Mina, who was hiding behind a tree.
"HE WAS KICKING AND SCREAMING AND THEN HE JUST SAT ON THE GROUND AND LOOKED DEAD INSIDE" Screamed Sero, who was keeping his distance from the angry blonde.
"Yeah, uh...I think you need to...hug him? I dont know" Kirishima told me, holding Bakugo's arms in case he tried to get up.
"I-" I said in the midst of all the chaos.
"HELP US PLEASE JIROU! WE ARE TOO YOUNG TO DIE" Kaminari screeched, laying on the floor and crying dramatically.
"Okay-?" I replied, walking towards where Bakugo was sitting and hugged him.

He basically melted in my arms, I swear.

"You are my fucking comfort person, headphones. Got it?" He said to me.
"Yeah sure, you big baby." I teased.
"Say that again and you're dead." He warned.
"Yeah whatever" i laughed.
"Is he calm?" Asked Mina, peeking out from behind her tree.
"Yeah" I replied as I motioned for everyone to come near us.
"And...NOW!" Kaminari yelled.
Everyone tackled Bakugo.
"Agh, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR, PIKACHU?" Bakugo screamed.
"I thought we were tackling him-" Kaminari said, looking around at us.
"Wait, did ALL of you tackle him?!" I asked in shock.
"Kaminari said the word, so we went along with it. We also do this three times a week, so he's used to it but he just doesn't like it." Sero answered.
"OI, GET OFF ME, EXTRAS!" Bakugo screeched from beneath the pile.
"Got it bro" replied Kirishima, swiftly getting off of Bakugo.
"THANK YOU, SHITTY HAIR" He thanked him.
"No problem Bakubro" Kirishima smiled.
Bakugo turned in my direction, away from Kirishima. I looked at his face and his cheecks were a light pink.
"Ooooo, does Bakugo have a crush~?" I whispered in his ear.
"W-what?! No!" He yelled.
"Are you okay, bro?" Asked Kaminari.
"Yeah-" agreed Mina. "Is something up?"
"NO!" Yelled Bakugo.
"Oh there is something up, but only I know-" I told them as I looked at Bakugo.
Bakugo motioned that if I told them he would cut off my head.
"BUT- I cant betray this dude" I finished.
"Jirou come onnnnnnnnnn" pleaded Mina.
"PLEASEE" Begged Kaminari and Kirishima, on their knees with their puppy dog eyes.
"No way" I answered.
"JIROUUUUUUUUUUU" Screeched Sero. "WE NEED TO KNOW WHY HE'S BEEN ACTING SO WEIRD"
"Nope! And its not anything TOO serious guys" I assured them.
"We still wanna know" Sero replied.
"I WILL USE MY ACID" Threatened Mina.
"Well if you do you'll never know what's up with Bakugo. Also if he never says what it is then I am taking that secret to my grave" I told them all.

Bakugo actually smiled at me in thanks.

"Okayyyyy" Mina sighed.
"Well, let's go guys!" Sero yelled to us from the sidewalk.
A few hours later, we were walking back to the dorms. The food was really good, so we were all satisfied. Kaminari almost fell asleep, so we had to carry him with a small bit of support from his legs.
"Sooooo, Jirou? How's it going with Yaoyorozu~?" Asked Mina, teasingly.
"Very well, actually! I genuinely thought that we would be awkward around eachother, but she actually comes up to me and talks to me normally! Although, she DID say she wanted to ask me something earlier, but Kirishima asked if I was coming and after he went away, she said she would tell me tomorrow. Is that bad? Should I be scared?" I asked Mina.
"That's- thats alot of information to digest. So she said she wanted to ask you something but Kirishoma interrupted?" She asked me, trying to grasp the situation at hand.
"Yeah, but then she sounded kind of dissapointed..." I replied, suprised by how much worry I could hear in my own voice.
"I dont think it's anything TOO big, considering she said it could wait. Right Bakugo?" She asked him.
"Shut up" Bakugo told her, almost falling asleep himself.
"Kirishima, hold your man up" I told the red haired boy.
"Got it" he answered, rushing to Bakugo while still holding Kaminari's leg.
"HE DIDN'T DENY THE FACT BAKUGO IS HIS MAN" Mina realized.
"YESSS" I agreed, knowing these friends will soon turn into friends with benefits.
We soon got to the dorms, and laid Kaminari down on his bed in his dorm. We slowly crept out of his room as to not wake him up, and walked through the halls, laughing about things that happened at the café.

Word count: 1,731