What happened at the café (bonus chapter)

We all got to the café and got our food and drinks, and sat down at a table. Bakugo almost tripped and Kaminari had the duty to catch him.

He ended up getting squashed by the blonde.

As we all laughed about earlier, Mina kept feeling her tooth.
"You okay Mina?" Asked Sero. "You've been feeling your tooth the whole time"
"Yeah, it just kind of hurts." She told us, still feeling her tooth.
"Have you tried seeing if there is anything, like, INSIDE of it?" Asked Kirishima.
"Good idea" she agreed.
She stuck her finger in her mouth and got whatever was in there out.
She pulled her finger out of her mouth and shrieked. We all rushed to see what was in her mouth, and...

There was a piece of shrimp from something she ate earlier on her fingertip.

We were all teasing Mina for screeching over a piece of shrimp, when Kaminari suddenly jerked his leg and hit the table leg.
He groaned.
"What the fuck was that?" Asked Bakugo.
"I felt something touch my leg and now IM IN PAINNN" Kaminari told him, gripping his leg.
"Look down" Sero told him.
We all looked down,

And we all saw a tiny, white dog.
We laughed.

"I love your new skirt Jirou!" Mina told me. "Do a twirl!"
"Okay" I agreed.
I twirled around.
As I twirled, some dude came in the store and as the door closed, it blew a bunch of wind in my direction. It blew up my skirt, and I realized too late.

I realized I forgot to put shorts on before I left.

Word count: 274