21

happy birthday to my favorite person 🫶🏾 love u (i was supposed to update two days ago. mb😗)

"you being so tense right now" Jordan slid next to me

"you being so tense right now" Jordan slid next to me. we were both sitting on his couch and I was clutching all my stuff for whenever Mari came. The call was about 10 minutes ago.

"im kinda tired. i planned on being home by now" i replied with a slight attitude in my voice. I was very irritated at this point, and sitting in this house was not helping.

"you can go to sleep upstairs if you want. i'll take you home inna minute i was hoping you'd want to chill wit me but i guess not" he shrugged still being careless about this whole situation. Before all of this, he seemed cool and maybe and one point, I wouldnt have minded coming to his house to chill.

But right now we barely knew each other still and I could say I didnt trust him enough to be here on short notice with none of my friends knowing where I was. Yea they had my location but I doubt they'd be checking it on the random.

"i mean if i wanted to chill i would've said that. i told you to take me home and u ignored me" I replied

"ight whatever dude i'll take you" he sighed waving me off before standing up.

On cue my phone vibrated and i looked down seeing Mari was calling me. Longest 15 minutes of my life.

Jordan had already wandered off somewhere so i walked towards the front door and opened it, ready to get the fuck, ASAP.

As i stepped out i felt myself get pulled back making my face scrunch up. "Where you going bruh?" He asked

"the fuck? let me go" i shrugged him off of me- well tried. he wouldn't let me go.

I heard a car door open nd close and within a few seconds, i couldn't feel his hands on me anymore.

"get yo ass in the car" Mari glared at me and i did as told.

Once I sat down and closed the door, I looked over at the two, and all I could see was Mari talking to Jordan. Obviously, i couldn't make out what was being said but it was enough for Jordan to eventually walk into his house and slam the door.

"Fuck was you doin at this man house anyway G?" He asked getting into the car and driving off "i been letting you move around nd have yo fun but you running the fuck out. I catch you wit another nigga and that's yo ass" he glanced over at me.

"Fuck you mean? You ain my nigga" I mugged looking at him.

"Nah ion give a fuck about nun of that. You mine and if i catch you with another nigga das yo ass" He repeated

"Tuh" I mumbled to myself. I wasnt ready to be tied to no nigga. especially not one who was entertaining me while he was in a relationship.

"Keep on saying that dumb shit. You dont gotta believe me, ill show you better den i can tell you" He said sounding like somebody mama.

"Ain nobody tryna be tied down to no cheating ass nigga" I scrunched my face up looking at him.

"I wasnt fucking with that girl when i started coming on you" He mugged me back looking directly at me since he was at a light "If anything you been the only one entertain somebody else and still letting me fuck witchu" he added on

"You knew I was fucking wit somebody dat ain make you stop tho" I responded tryna defend myself. He laughed to himself before shaking his head and he started driving again.

"You knew you was fucking with somebody and yet that ain never make you distance yourself from me. If ian tripping you called him off to chill wit me. Am I right?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You literally took me to your house and wouldnt bring me back home. Fuck you mean?" At this point, I was irritated and ready to go back home.

"You right kid. Imma take you home and leave you alone. You can fuck wit as many niggas as you want" He shrugged going silent.

"Das all you gotta say?" I asked but he gave no response.

I fell back in my seat and grabbed my phone, texting the the twins to come over once i made it back to my house.

The rest of the ride seemed to go by really slow. I couldnt tell if it was because of how far Jordan's house was or if it was how thick the tension was in the car. Either way I was ready for the ride to be over.

Once the buildings started to get more familiar i took a deep breath knowing we were getting closer to my house. Within the next fifteen minutes he was parked and I was grabbing my stuff and getting out.

"Be safe shorty" Was all he said before driving off. I sighed again walking to my door and letting myself in.

"Nigga I told you to bring me some juice and you went around the fucking world didnt you" My mama mugged me playfully

"Store was packed as hell" I sighed handing her the bag and walking to my room.

I texted the twins that I made it home so they could start heading this way. I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on before picking out something random to wear

"Ma! If somebody knock on the door its the twins" I called out to her waiting on a response

"Child stop yelling in my house. But ill let em in." She told me and I walked in the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes before hoppin in the shower.

About 20 minutes passed and I felt clean enough to get out so I did. I dried my body off completely before putting on my robe and tying it tightly around my body. I made sure to put all my clothes up before walking across the hall to my room.

It didnt take long to put lotion and stuff on and once I was done I heard the front door being knocked on. I hurried and slipped my clothes on while my mom opened the door for them.

A few moments later, the twins were walking through my door with bags in their hands.

"We finna get fucked up and you gone tell us what happened" Saniyah spoke showing me the bottles and snacks they had brought.

Everybody need some best friends like these.

////////////////////////////////////////

Im finna go proofread some chapters so

Bye