23

"Im really finna call in" I muttered to myself grabbing my phone

"Im really finna call in" I muttered to myself grabbing my phone. I woke up sick as hell.

before i could send the text to Ally my phone started ringing. I answered it but held it away from my face as i sneezed

"oh my God, ew"'i reached over getting hand sanitizer and i put my phone on speaker

"you good over there?" Mari asked me through the phone

"peachy" i mumbled grabbing the bag of cough drops that i had already unwrapped and pop in two in my mouth hopin my sore throat would go away quicker

"im on the way to ya house, whatchu need me to get" he asked and my face scrunched up

"comin here for what?" i ignored his question

"you want sum from the store?" he asked again

"a restraining order" i muttered "get me some ginger ale please" i finally responded thinking if i wanted anything else "and some sour straws" my face lit up "yea get me a lotta sour straws"

"ight kid, imma text u when im outside." he told me hanging up.

this was the first time we'd talked since the incident and obviously i wasn't mad anymore.

Us having that conversation was bound to happen but i feel like it was very dramatic seeing the timing. Although us being upset means we most likely said our true feeling, we still should talk while we're both calm.

I was dreading the day he popped up but i knew it would come eventually. Right now was prolly still a bad time seeing that i didn't feel good plus i was pms'ing.

i sighed getting up and walking to my closet. I had showered and all of that earlier but i was dressed bummy as fuck obviously.

I grabbed some grey nike pro shorts and a black hoodie and changed into that. I grabbed the clothes i jus took off and put them up before opening my drawer and slipping on some black sock.

I walked over to my mirror and noticed how red my face was making me frown slightly.

my phone started ringing making me walk back over to the bed and i answered seeing it was Mari.

"come open da door, it's hot as a bitch" he said and i hung up walking out my room.

I walked through the living room seeing my mama bundled up watching tv. "boy why you out here?" she mugged me grabbing the can of lysol of the table and spraying in my direction

"chile ian contagious. don't piss me off tho or imma come give you a hug" i pressed my lips together as she glared at me.

"don't play wit me lil boy" i laughed at her, opening the door i seen Mari dressed in some black jeans and a wife beater. He was holding a couple different bags from walmart.

"it's so hot out there gah damn, let me in." he pushed passed me walking deeper in the house

"fuck you doin in my house?" I heard my mama ask and i hurried and locked the door before going to meet them.

I walked back through the living room seeing my mama and Mari mugging each other. Immature as fuck

"Mama, this is Mari, Mari, my mother. Now keep walking" I sent a fake smile before pulling this nigga to my room

"fuck she don't like me for?" He asked and i shrugged

"i doubt she don't like you. she jus don't know ya" i told him

"i got yo sour straws, and ginger ale" he handed me one bag. "and some chocolate and grape juice" he handed me another one

i felt my eyes water up and i mugged thee fuck outta him "that's so sweet" i mumbled

"fuck wrong witchu?" he asked, with a confused expression on his face

"i don't even know" i dragged out, wiping my face.

i sat everything down before opening my room door and walking across to my bathroom.

i looked around until i found the bottle of advil and i downed two pills dry.

goin back to my room, Mari was sitting in the chair to my vanity. "come talk to me" he gestured me over so i walked towards him. I stood in between his legs and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"you smell good" he mumbled, laying his head on my stomach. based on his voice and how clingy he was acting i could tell he was ready to go to sleep.

"if you sleepy go lay down" i told him, running my fingers through his hair.

"nah we gotta talk for real" he sat up looking at me. "i wanna apologize first" he started.

"i was outta place for tryna claim u after some shit like dat, nd you got reason to not wanna fuck wit me. im used to fuckin wit whoever i want nd i gotta remember you ain them" he told me

"i apologize too. i say a lotta shit i don't mean cause ion like to lose arguments" i whisper truthfully making him laugh "ion mind a relationship but we got to learn how to communicate with each other." i added

"yea cause if u mine, ian goin no days without talking to you" he smiled up at me, wrapping his arms back around my waist "but for real, im tryna make u mine. only mine" he spoke making eye contact with me.

"well let's see where it goes. promise me if we don't work out, no hard feelings" i enjoyed him being around, relationship or not.

"we gone work out." he shrugged "welcome to death row baby" he cheesed like he was crazy makin me laugh and roll my eyes.

"you so crazy" i sat in his lap and he pressed a kiss on my jaw.

"you gone get sick of me kissin on you imma be real" he mumbled moving up and kissing my cheek, and again beside my lips.

i moved around tryin to get comfortable again. I was cold but i knew if i changed i would get too hot, i hates being sick.

"you needa chill out" Mari told me, holdin on to my waist so i couldn't move.

"my bad" i laughed standing up. I watched him readjust his pants before his eyes met mine.

"gone get in da bed tho so we can go to sleep." i turned around doing as told.

///////////////////////////////////////////

hello guys

bye bye