27

i'm still playing the victim and you still got brown cabinets was wild.

last chapter was thrown together so yall would leave me alone lmao

"did you know you were salutatorian?" my mom asked me and my eyes widened

"uhm no?" she handed me the paper they gave us at the door and pointed to my name which happened to be at the top.

i was barely at school this year seeing i had all the credits i needed the beginning of junior year. Any class taken after that was basically a hobby. my ain't shit ass counselor couldn't care less if you came to school or not so ian have to worry about hearing from her.

"my baby finished with a 4.6 and wasn't gone tell nobody huh?" she cheesed at me before grabbing her phone and taking a picture of the paper and immediately opened facebook to post it.

"we have to celebrate, whatchu want for this?" she asked and i shrugged.

"a pound" i mumbled but based on the way she hit me i could tell she heard it.

"they needa drug test you before you give a speech" she rolled her eyes playfully making me laugh

we went through the rest of this lil brunch with my classmates and their parents before driving over to the stadium our graduation would be held at for practice

we got sorted into alphabetical order then told where we would sit. Our seats were numbered so it was easy to remember for the actual day.

My principal was standing on the stage as well as a few other people who worked at my school who would probably be helping with us.

he explained the order of things and who would be doing what.

we all did a quick run through of the entire ceremony before we were dismissed for the day. i found my mom easily and followed her back to the car.

"hey, where's slender man?" she asked me. Her and Mari had only met one time but she asked about him occasionally.

"i don't know" i said truthfully although i could have easily figured it out

"yall not cool no more?" she asked obviously unknowing that's who i spend most of my time with.

" nah we are, im just not sure where he is right now" i explained picking up my phone so i could answer her question

i texted Mari, asking where he was and he replied by sending me his location.

"looks like he's at home" i told her and she glanced over at my phone.