24

hi guys

"nigga get uppp" Caylon's voice woke me up but i kept my eyes closed

"nigga get uppp" Caylon's voice woke me up but i kept my eyes closed. I ended up spending the night so i don't even know what time it is.

"fa what?" i asked clearing my throat and i felt him jump slightly underneath me "scary ass" i laughed to myself.

"i gotta go to work" he told me "you already got me running late" he mumbled tryna move me again.

"call in" i closed my eyes attempting to go back to sleep. He don't even need tha job no more.

"i called in yesterday" he told me "and Ally works today i can't leave her by herself" he added

"mane fuck Ally" i muttered rolling over so he could get up "tell her u finna quit too" my eyes closed and i felt myself drifting back to sleep

after what felt like a few seconds, i could feel a weight on my back and my eyes open again and i sighed.

"im finna go" he mumbled, leaving a kiss on my jaw

"hollup, nd find me my keys" I got up and stretched before looking around for my shirt. once i got it i slipped it on and stretched again.

i walked across the hall to the bathroom and used the toothbrush he took of for me early to brush my teeth. After i was done with all that i walked back to his room where he was sitting on the bed he jus made up.

"come on dude" i said sliding into my shoes. He handed me my keys and we walked out.

"im finna go to work, mama" he told his mom who was wrapped up sitting on the couch

"be safe lil boy"'she told him "glad u getting this big ass nigga out my house" she looked over at me me before cracking a smile "u be safe too, slender man"

"same to you" i laughed slightly and Caylon lead us outside.

I unlocked the doors to the blacked out hellcat i was driving today and walked around opening the door for Caylon. He thanked me as i closed the door back before walking to my own side and slipping in.

"u needa stop somewhere before you go in?" I asked and he checked the time

"can you get me some coffee?" he asked and i nodded.

"ion know where to go for that" Ion think i've ever thought 'lemme go buy a cup of coffee'.

"go to that coffee place buy da mall" he told me and i hopped on the freeway. I turned some music on and we rode in a comfortable silence.

I drove up to the lil coffee place he told me to go to and went through the drive through. Some lil short white boy walked up to my window so i let it down.

"Hi welcome in! What can i get you started with today?" He was too energetic for it to be 9 in the morning

Caylon reached over me and ordered his lil drink. My attention was on him the whole time. I loved hearing him talk, he had the slightest bit of an accent that you really couldn't catch until he said certain words. his moms was stronger so i assumed they was from somewhere different.

His face was always pretty. I'd seen him in a full face of make up once time and i'd been patiently waiting to see em like dat again. The way i reacted to him like that shocked me. Ian never jus been around open gay niggas, especially not down here; especially not ones who wear makeup in public.

Ion even wanna get started on his body. I loved the way he reacted to me doing or saying certain shit, rather he meant to or not. I always caught it. Crazy cause i wasn't even on no sexual shit wit him after this long, it was sum about him keeping me around tho.

"your total is $7.36" the man told Caylon and he sat all the way down and reached for sum. I grabbed my card out my wallet and handed it the the man. He swiped it and handed it back before turning the lil screen around so i could sign and leave a tip.

"i was finna pay for it" Caylon frowned looking at me.

"no you wasn't" i flicked his bottom lip since he had it poked out. he sighed, crossing his arms, and falling back into his seat.

"fix ya lil attitude" ion give a fuck about him being mad. i grabbed the drink and the man handed me a straw

"y'all have a nice day" he smiled before i drove off

He sighed trying to grab the drink from my hand but his face was still messed up "what i just tell u to do?" i asked moving his hand down

"i don't have an attitude Mu- Mari. Give me my shit" he reached up for it again

"why u mad?" i asked, ignoring him.

"u makin me feel like a freeloader" he frowned "ion want u thinking you have to take care of me"

"cause i got u a lil ass drink?" i asked with a confused expression on my face.

"every time i'm witchu, ion pay for nothing. U took me somewhere when i was supposed to be at work and u paid for my shift. Nd u can't blame it on us bein together cause u been doin it since i met u" he explained. "a nigga will find out how u live and treat u like a charity case" he frowned

"you think im treatin u like dat cause where u live? ion give a fuck about dat." i told him "u think a nigga can be from here and start off driving multiple cars, livin in big ass houses nd shit? i started from the bottom too"

"ok but i wanna do shit for myself" he told me again

"if it'll make u feel better den ok but get used to me spoiling you. It ain got nun to do wit where u live, how much u make nun of dat ion care. "U mine right?" i asked and he nodded "so imma take care of u"

"ok"he said lowly "i don't wanna sound ungrateful either so i'm sorry" he added

"ya feelings always valid. u feel a way about sum, you come to me. You hear me?" i asked

"yea i hear u"

i sat the drink down and reached over givin him a hug cause it felt right. He returned it, laying his head in my neck.

we stayed in this position for a few minutes before i let go.

I finished the drive to the mall and parked right by the door.

"stay safe baby" i watched him get all his stuff and open the door

"u too" he closed the door and walked in

////////////////////////////////////

We love a nigga dat kno how to communicate

bye