32

hello guys

who wanna be friends?? cause i be bored asl and wanna talk to yall

they had me in a holding cell by myself i guess so i wouldn't be in contact with the people i got arrested with

I knew multiple people that worked in here but there was also a number of them i didn't. I was able to communicate with Ace through them and get a few extra phone calls but other then that i've been staring at these same four walls for the past week.

The county jail was still on 23/1 so i got an hour out to shower, call and chill outside of the cell.

"Brinson! Time for your call" one of the guards i knew called out coming to open the door. I turned around letting him cuff me so i could walk down the hall and to the room that held the phone

"how many calls you need today?" he asked lowly, unlocking the cuffs on my wrist

"just two" i responded. I'd have those two people relay the message to anybody else

"ight, i'll be back in a few minutes" he told me walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

I picked up the phone and dialed the first number, waiting as it rung

"hello?" i heard the voice i've been waiting to hear for the past few days

"wassup baby, you straight?" I asked Caylon, hearing him sigh before he responded

"i'm ok," he started "i miss you, are you ok?" he asked me

"yea im good. How Isiah, he ain been giving you too much trouble?"

"he's such a good baby, i love him so much" Caylon's voice instantly got lighter "all he does is eat and laugh and talk to me" he told me

"im glad yall be chilling, i got some stuff coming to you so be looking for it love. I gotta go but imma call you tomorrow."

"ok, stay safe Mari." He hung up the phone and i quickly dialed the next number and waited for it to ring.

"yo wassup Mari" I heard a voice and realized who answered the phone

"Hey Maya, can you put my brother on the phone real quick?" i didn't have much time left to talk to him so i had to make this fast.

"yea hold on." the line went silent and i assumed she was going to get Domani. it was confirmed when i heard his voice.

"Wassup Demari" he spoke already knowing why i was calling.

"you got that call?" i asked picking up from our last conversation

"yea i dropped everything off already, what else you needed?" he was being vague knowing these calls were recorded.

"somebody gone send you some money, keep 3 bands for ya self and send the rest to Caylon for me. And the letter i sent you" i explained

"youn gotta give me no money man, i know lawyers and shit get exp-" i cut him off my kissing my teeth

"shut that shit up Domani" he laughed through the phone

"nah for real, i appreciate you lil bro" he said.

"it ain nun, stay safe out there, htell Maya i love her and ya kids" He hung up the phone and i hung the phone back on the wall

A few moments later the co came back and cuffed me again leading me down the hall, "do you want your eat or go to the yard first?" he asked and i shrugged

"i don't care, lead the way"

"hi my baby" i smiled and Isiah watching his gummy smile gleam back at me

"you did so good in the bath, you wanna go outside?" i asked and he clapped as if he understood what i was saying "ok let's go" he was dressed in a white onesie and some grey nike shorts Ace had bought him a couple of days ago and just some plain white socks.

I picked him up and carefully walked down the steps and out to the back yard. Mari had been locked up for a little over two weeks and a few things had changed

it was confirmed i was around a month pregnant and although i'd rather not raise two kids in a one parent household i was against getting an abortion for myself. Between my mom, Ace, the twins, and Ally i had a pretty strong support system.

Although Mari was behind bars, he supported me and Isiah non stop. He had money getting sent to us constantly, phone calls everyday and random gifts.

He'd also been ok with his staying in his house which i preferred since my only other option was having isiah and i crammed in my room at my moms.

I had been in contact with Mari's mom as well. I was enrolled in some small 2 year college in the city and Mari was comfortable with Isiah going to daycare just yet so she'd be babysitting for me while i had class. She also told me that any time i just needed a break her door was open.

We met a couple days after Mari got locked up and clicked instantly. She was super sweet and funny and welcomed me in with no issue. She honestly reminded me of Mari, the acted just alike.

We'd been out for lunch and we sit on facetime and talk sometimes, then of course she'd spend time with Isiah.

"u want to watch tv?" I asked Isiah sitting him down in the baby swing we had sitting outside. Mari had a covered back porch that had a tv mounted on the wall as well as a large table with chairs. If u walked down the steps you'd run into the in ground pool that sat out here too.

Once he was secure i turned the tv on to this bear hunt song he seemed to like and watched him clap and giggle immediately after hearing the music start to play.

My phone started to ring and i answered seeing it was from the county jail and only one person would be calling me from there.

after the lil automated messages and stuff played through i smiled hearing his voice "hey mama"

///////////////////////////////////////////

baby writers block been on meeeeee like crazy

i might stop this book at 40 chapters cause that seems like a good enough amount to wrap ts up.

imma try to update again soon so comment and stuff😛