35

i meant a real time skip too, we gotta wrap ts up

— 2 years later

— 2 years later

"Mommy! Mommy! Isiah won't share with me" Armani screamed pullin on my leg

"go tell ya daddy, you see me cooking" i told her and she ran off in assuming to find Mari.

Both Isiah and Armani were two and i was unfortunately pregnant again with a little boy this time.

I loved my kids and was ok with having more but it was the being pregnant part i hated. It was only cute the first few weeks, the hormones, pain and all the other shit i got was unnecessary.

Kareena had still yet to be heard from although it was confirmed she was the one snitching on Demari and got him sent to jail. Mari was no longer in the streets and gave up on looking for her. as long as she wasn't messing with any of us he didn't care what she had going on.

We planned on letting Isiah think i was the one who had him as well as Armani until he figured out that it was impossible for me to have two kids within 4 months.

"hey babymama" Mari walked behind me holding both Isiah and Armani and he bent down to give me a kiss.

"i'm convinced that's all you see me for for real" i rolled my eyes. "you not worth shit Demari."

"not worth shit daddy" Isiah rolled his eyes best he could but immediately squirmed to get down after i turned around and gave him that look.

I continued to talk to him when he was a baby
and i tried my best to keep people from using baby talk with both him and Armani and now that they were two they spoke clear full sentences just as the doctor said they would.

He knew what words he should and shouldn't say which was the reason he knew he'd be in trouble for repeating what i said.

"don't worry about him, ian got let mommy touch you" Mari said and Isiah smiled big

"aht no, head upstairs and go to that room" I grabbed Isiah and stood him on the floor "you knew better" his eyes welled up with tears and he looked at mari for help

"he not running nothin baby, i'll come get u so you can eat. "he'd be sittin in the room for five minutes at the most but i knew he was dramatic.

"ight hollon, im da man of the house" Mari spoke up so i gave him the look too "its jus five minutes Isiah, ill walk u up there" he quickly fixed himself and
i nodded turning around to finish the food.

"Armani u wanna help me set the table?" i asked and she nodded walking over to me. Isiah loved to talk and make himself known, unlike him Armani was usually quiet.

She talked in the house around me and mari and her brother but outside of that you wouldn't hear her. The only exception was around my mom. they were best friends it seemed like. speaking of,

"can we go to grandma's house?" she asked sitting the cup i just handed her on the table.

"not tonight, and you have to get your hair braided tomorrow when i get you from school so i don't know if we'll have time" i told her and she sighed.

"we 'posed to watch a movie" she mumbled so low i could barely hear her and i knew she was about to cry.

"you'll still be able to watch it. how about this? i'll tell her to pick you up from school friday and you stay there the whole weekend. just you two" i told her and watched her face light up instantly.

"call right now please mommy" she said looking up at me. I reached down picking her up and walked over to the counter to grab my phone. I pressed the facetime logo next to my mom's name and watched the phone ring.

A few moment later the call connected. "hey my baby, how are you?" My mom immediately smiled seeing Armani's face "why were you crying?"

"i want to come to your house" her voice cracked and i could tell she was about to make herself cry again

"stop crying mama, what did i tell you?" i wiped her face and she shrugged laying her head on her shoulder.

"you can come over this weekend, i don't have to work and we can watch our movie.that sounds fun?" my mom asked and Mani nodded her head.

"We cook too?" she asked and my mom nodded

"whatever you want" she confirmed and Armani finally had a smile on her face.

"ok!" she wiggled her way out my arms and ran off im assuming to get her daddy to tell him about her conversation.

"how's Isiah?" she asked now that it was just us.

"oh he's fine, prolly mad at me right now" i shrugged

"leave my babies alone. you not too grown to get whooped Caylon" she frowned at me

"they the ones messing with me" i frowned back "you sposed to be on my side"

"it's like a rule to choose their side, sorry baby" she sent a fake smile towards the camera and i nodded before hanging up

"hating shit if i've ever heard it" i mumbled to myself walking up the stairs.

i walked towards Isiah's room to get him first. He was quietly sitting on the floor in front of the tv but his face was red so i assumed he was crying

"come here" i told him and he jumped slightly turning around to face me

he got up slowly and dragged his feet over to me before looking up

i picked him up and kissed his nose and he smiled up at me

"sorry mommy, i not say that again" he laid his head on my shoulder

"i know you won't it's ok" i walked down the hall to my room and say Mari laying on the bed and armani was sitting on top of him talking about something and they both had a smile on their faces

Isiah wiggled his was down to go join his dad and sister before then calling me over.

i love my lil family

///////////////////////////////////////////

imma do a few important scenes with the kids cause the second book starts with them in high school

other than that

bye