1.

HELLOOOOOO good people.

many of y'all kno this book was ass asf and i hated it. here's a new and improved version cause i love y'all for 390k+😼

mlrb2 will be unpublished until i get far enough along in this book that everything makes sense

enough rambling

not proofread.

(one of my favorite mutuals we luv joshua😘)

Caylon's POV

My phone rang and I looked over, ignoring it seeing it was one of those spam callers.

I checked the time and decided it was late enough and I could get up for school.

It took me a lil while to fully get up since I went to sleep so late last night due to being on the phone with my best friends.

On cue my phone rang with a group facetime from them and I answered walking in the bathroom.

"Yoo wassup," I answered turning the sink on and i started washing my face.

"Bitch lemme tell you what the fuck I jus found out" Laniya dragged out going on pause and she sent some pictures to our groupchat

It was a screenshot of somebody's story and it was some text messages.

"Ain no way Murda got a bitch pregnant" Saniya laughed and I heard some shuffling around before she hung up. I assumed they were in the same room now.

"This cant be the same nigga always talking about he double up before he fuck, now he looking stuck as hell on the gram" I laughed

"He already said the baby ain his but she jus keep posting about it" Ion too much know about the relationship between Murda and this girl but I do know that she was known for fucking on people with a lot of money and trying to pin a baby on them. After a few weeks she goes to the clinic and says she miscarried or something then she starts over.

"Kareena too pretty do being doing this stupid ass shit still" Saniya said and we all agreed.

She was a really pretty girl, she made herself look bad because of how much she would do for attention. The niggas still loved her though so it didnt matter to her what nobody else thought.

"Imma call yall back, Im finna get in the shower" I told the twins before hanging up and putting my phone back on the charger.

I turned the water on as hot as it could go and I made sure to waste no time getting in the shower and I started to wash over my body.

I was already running late and I took a shower the night before so I only stayed in for around 10 minutes before getting out and drying myself off.

After putting lotion and stuff on I put on a simple ass outfit since I was just going to school and work after.

About five minutes later my phone rang again and I answered seeing it was Saniya again.

"Wassup" I said putting my airpods in and grabbing my backpack.

i walked out the door and towards the gate so i could start the walk to school.

There were three big high schools in my city. The private school across town. One deep in the hood and there was one somewhat in the middle.

I jus so happened to go to one deep in the hood seeing that it was closest to the house and i had to walk everyday. the walk wasn't bad and ive been in this neighborhood all my life so it's chill now

"im so outta shape" i muttered to myself walking up the stairs since my first class was on the third floor and i was already runnin late.

—skip the rest of the school day

the last bell rang and I walked out of school and headed towards the mall. I worked at footlocker and have been for almost 2 years. it was a chill job and it was the easiest way to make sure i had clothes and shoes without breaking the bank.

"Caylon still double cheeked up" Ally was the only other person in the store when i walked in. she was a fresh high school graduate. she was pretty cool and we had gotten close over the past few months we we started working together more.

I started babysitting her son a few times a month for a little extra money too. basically part of the family.

"ass phat jus like yours" i winked at her and we both laughed.

i went and sat all my stuff down and clocked in before walking back to the front. i put my phone in my back pocket before looking up at the customer that had jus walked in

"Welcome to Footlocker let us know if you need anything" i called out and she looked up throwing me a small smile

After i seen her face i recognized her as Kareena, the same girl from this morning.

Again ian know nothing abt her and Murda and even if I did it's none of my business. I was here to do my job and go home.

"do you have these in a 7 and a 10 1/12?" she held up a blue and black vapormax.

"I'll go check" i told her walking to the back

i took this time to grab my phone and check it. ian expect to see anything i was really jus tryna waste time.

i finally started looking for the shoe and i found one 7 and another 11 so i just took those

"i couldn't find a 10 1/2 but i found an 11 and a size 7" i told her.

"oh that's fine i'll get both of em" she said and i nodded leading her to the counter.

"your total will be $443.76" she pulled out her phone and held it near the card reader and i heard the little ping

"receipt is in the bag have a nice day" i told her and she smiled walking out.

"she don't look pregnant to me" Ally muttered making me laugh

a few hours went by and we had a few people come in and look around.

"im finna go on break" I told her. I had lost track of time and we closed in less than two hours

"ight i'll be here" she said and i walked out the store

"you late shorty" My cousin worked at one of the restaurants in the mall that sold wings so i usually ate here during my break

"lost track of time sir" i responded grabbing the bag he was handing me.

"yo ass was too short to read the clock, bet you was down there squinting like a mf" he was cracking himself up at that lil lame ass joke.

"ain my fault you grew up wanting to be slender man" i scrunched my face up at him.

i was 5'6 which wasn't that tall but he act like i was 4'0. he was pushing 6'4 so there was a visible difference

"thank you tho see you tomorrow " i waved walking away

seein the entire mall was about to close nobody was in here so i took the time to eat my food and fuck around wit Ally

"touch me again we gone be in dis bitch fightin" she glanced over at me makin me laugh

once we were closed officially Ally locked everything up and i looked around makin sure everything was in the right place and we left out together

"bye stinka!" she called walkin towards her car and i waved back at her

i put my airpods in my ear and started the short walk back home.

////////////////////////////

uhm hey yall

vote and comment

bye yall