Family Day! (Chapter 11)

||Eri POV||
I sit in my room, finishing up some homework. I hear a knock on my door, "Yes Papa?" I know its Papa because mama doesn't knock. "Do you want something from McDonald's? Nejire is gonna pick it up on her way home." He says. I think for a moment, "I want a chicken nuggie meal with ranch and a sprite to drink." I say. Papa hums in understanding. I sigh and put my homework away, turning on the TV and watching an episode of Sailor Moon, kicking my feet back and forth as I watch. I hear the front door open and close so I get up and walk out of my room and into the kitchen. I give mama a hug before sitting at the table and eating my food. Papa is sitting at the table with me and mama but he isn't eating his food. I can see a worried look in mamas eyes. "Whats wrong Papa? Do you not like the food?" I ask, Papa doesn't even look at me. "Eri I think its better if you leave him alone for a bit." Mama says, I nod. I knew Papa had something like egg-society or something like that, mama told me she'd explain it when I'm a bit older. Papa seems to calm down a bit and starts eating. Once we're all done and Papa is all better mama offers for us to sit on the couch and watch a movie. Once we have a bunch snacks we start watching some kind of hero movie, but before we get even halfway through Papa falls asleep. I decide to follow along and fall asleep, only hearing the sweet music from the romance scene of the movie.