Eri (Chapter 9)

(So I decided to continue!)
||Nejire POV||
     I giggle a poke Tamaki's cheek. He blushes and holds onto the skirt he was wearing. "Is it t-that bad looking?" Tama asks, looking a bit sad. "What? No Tamaki! You look so cute in it!" I kiss his cheek, "Why would you ever think that I would laugh at you if you looked...a bit funny in a outfit?" I ask, holding his hand. Tamaki smiles and pecks me on the lips. "Now, we've been out all day. So why don't we change into some pajamas and.....BUILD A PILLOW FORT!" I yell, dragging him into our bedroom. Tamaki laughs a bit as I start throwing pillows everywhere. "Pick out some pajamas, Tama!" I say. Tamaki walks over to the closet and is about to grab something when his phone rings. He grabs it and picks up. "Hello?....Eri?...did you ask her first?" Tamaki bites his nails, he did this often when talking on the phone. "Okay, we'll see you in a bit." Tamaki says, ending the call. "Eri is gonna come stay here for a few days" Tamaki smiles. I squeal, Eri is so adorable and a lot of fun! "She'll be dropped off in a bit."
>in a bit<
There's a small knock at the door and i practically sprint to the door. I open it to see the white haired girl herself....except, she wasn't herself. She normally looked so glowy and happy. Thats when I notice the lady, who I assume brought Eri here, standing on her phone. "Alright little girl. Knock yourself out." The lady said, walking away. She didn't even know Eri's name. Eri looked messy, her hair looked very unhealthy. She looked sad and like she hadn't seen the sun in years. Tamaki seems to notice everything im noticing. I lean down and hug Eri, Tamaki joins. Eri immediately starts crying. "I hate that place! There's no fun or love!" Eri sobs. Me and Tamaki look at each other. We knew we weren't exactly ready for a kid....but we couldn't let Eri suffer. "I have to make a very important call really fast." Tamaki says, getting up. Tamaki walks to a different room. Me and Eri let go of the hug and I comfort her, then offered to make her lunch. Tamaki comes back, he gets on the computer and starts doing some things, I have a feeling that Eri will be very happy in a couple of days.