Happy Halloween! (Special chapter)

||3rd person POV||
Tamaki was never really one for dressing up on Halloween. He was scared quite easily and hated going out during the spooky season. Nejire knew this and of course she wouldn't force him to go out. She did however make him put on an adorable skeleton onesie. Nejire turned on the porch light and got the candy ready. Tamaki put a movie on and they sat there and waited for trick or treaters. Nejire was practically bouncing off the walls in excitement but Tamaki was so nervous he threw up. "Tama....its gonna be okay! They're just kids who want candy!" Nejire comforted as a knocking sound came from the door. "I need to use the bathroom, go give them some candy Tama." Nejire rubs his back and then walks to the bathroom. Tamaki sighs, trying to keep calm. He grabs the candy and opens the door. When he does a fairly old kid, maybe in his last year of middle school, yelled and moved close to Tamaki. Tamaki screeched. The boys other friends laughed at Tamaki, he wanted to cry. Nejire heard Tamaki scream and ran out of the bathroom. She ran over to Tamaki, seeing him shaking. She looked at the kids. "Listen. Don't you think you're a little too old to be scaring people like this?" Nejire grits her teeth. The kid laughs. "Aww. The baby has to be protected by a woman!" He snarks. Nejire flips her shiz. "DO NOT MAKE SEXIST REMARKS LIKE THAT! WOMEN ARE JUST AS STRONG AS MEN! NOW LEAVE NOW AND DO NOT SCARE MY BOYFRIEND!!!" Nejire screams. The boys look scared. They nod and run off. Nejire sighs. "I'm sorry, Tama. Are you okay?" Nejire sighs, hugging him. Tamaki was shaking. "You're okay..." Nejire kisses his cheek, "why don't you go sit on the couch and watch the movie. I'll handle the trick or treaters." Nejire says, letting go of Tamaki. Tamaki nods and walks over to the couch. There is another knock at the door, Nejire opens it and smiles. "Tamaki! Come here!" Nejire says before he can sit down. He walks over and looks to see Eri and Aizawa dressed as cats. "Hi Tama!!!!" Eri waves. Tamaki smiles. "Give me a minute, Eri." Tamaki walks to the kitchen and gets a candy apple. He walks back and hands it to Eri. She hugs him and thanks him before walking away.

Trick or treat had ended now and Nejire and Tamaki were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie. Nejire smiles, kissing Tamaki. "Happy Halloween~." She says, smirking slightly.