Tamaki. Im never leaving. (Chapter 6)

⚠️mention of blood and angst⚠️

||Tamaki POV||
I sit there, holding my knees to my chest and sobbing. How could this be? I didn't mean for this to happen...."Tamaki...its okay. It's no your fault." Nejire says, knocking gently on the door, "you were under a quirk. I know you would never hurt me. I know you're not that kind of person. Please Tamaki.....just come out, give me a hug..." Nejire begs. I bang my head against the door. "Nejire.....im sorry.....im so sorry....please don't leave me..." I say, feeling blood trickle from my head. "Tamaki! I'm never going to leave you! You're my soul mate and I would take over the world if you asked me to." Nejire says, almost sobbing. I hate this, I hate this, I hate this. I bang my head again, getting more blood to trickle out. Nejire seems to see the red substance under the door as she starts screaming and pounding on the door. I just kept banging. I felt more and more blood as Nejire slams open the door. "TAMAKI AMAJIKI! YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW MUCH IM STANDING OUT THERE, TRYING TO COMFORT YOU AND TELL YOU ITS OKAY. YOU STILL GO AND DO STUFF LIKE THIS!!!" Nejire screams. I freeze, tears pricking my eyes as I stare in shock. Nejire freezes as she realizes. "Nonononono.....Tamaki...I am sorry, I didn't mean to yell. You're okay...I understand you can't help it....come here...give me a hug." Nejire says, folding into me for a hug. I stay still before latching on to her. She hums sweet tunes as we both calm down. "Now...I promise Tamaki. I don't blame you for anything that happend during that battle. Not one thing. I will never EVER leave you." Nejire smiles, kissing me gently. "Now...let's stop that bleeding..." Nejire says, helping me up.