Just relaxing (Chapter 2)

||Nejire POV||

I groan as I tumble out of bed. I squeak as I hit the floor. I hear Tamaki jump up. "A-Are you okay?!" He leans over to bed to look at me. I giggle. "Yeah. Im alright. You can go back to sleep if you want." I smile, kissing his cheek. He thinks for a second, then he nods. "Just for a bit...." He says. I nod. I understand that he's been having a rough time sleeping lately. I get up and walk to the kitchen, I think to myself 'I'll cook something for breakfast!' But then I remember that I don't really know how to cook. I feel a bit sad. I sit on the couch and just watch some TV before I hear the bedroom door open. I turn around and see Tamaki dragging his feet as he walks to the kitchen. I follow and see him making some sweet vanilla coffee. I give him puppy eyes. "Hmm?" He questions me. "Oh....what do you want me to make?" He notices what I want. "Hmmm......I want some bacon and berry pancakes!" I smile, hugging his arm. He smiles. "Coming right up." He says. "Can you go get some berries from the garden?" He asks. "Yep." I smile, putting my shoes on and grabbing a basket. I head to our garden patch and head to our berry bushes, picking some berries and then heading back up. I arrive home in perfect timing. Tamaki washes them and puts them into the mix. He finishes cooking and serves them up. We eat and honestly just relax for most of the day. Nearing the end of they day I suggest a movie I've been wanting to watch and Tamaki agrees. We were cuddling, eating snacks, and watching the movie. We're at a scene where there's this big wedding, its lovely and cheesy. There's a sudden crack in the silence..."Nejire...can we get married?" He blushed, not really understanding what he just said. I blush. "......of course!" I kiss him.