Comforting Shower (Chapter 7)

||Nejire POV||
I sigh, opening the door and setting my bag down. I look over at the couch...no Tamaki. The kitchen, the bathroom, the guestroom, no Tamaki. I groan and open the bedroom door. "Please say he just went for a walk...." I look in...there he is. Laying in the same spot he was this morning. "Tamaki..." I say, walking up to the bed. Tamaki hadn't been getting out of bed lately. He seemed... unmotivated. I kiss his cheek. "Come on hunny. Let's get up and take a shower." I say, helping him up a bit. He looks at me and looks sad. "I'm sorry.....Im such a burden." Tamaki says, not daring to look at me. I shake my head. "Shush! You are amazing and are in no way a burden. Now let's go take a shower." I say. We walk to the bathroom and I start the shower while Tamaki gets towels out. I start to take of my clothes, hopping into the shower. I can hear Tamaki's clothes fall to the floor but...he doesn't get in. "Tamaki?" I ask. I can hear him whimpering a bit. "Are you alright?" I question, peaking out of the curtain. I see Tamaki, looking at himself in the mirror. "Tamaki. Stop that." I say. Tamaki looks at me surprised. He blushes a lot and I sigh. "Please get in here Tamaki." I say, going back behind the curtain. He hesitantly walks to the curtain and peaks around it, blushing. "You're acting silly! You've seen me before Tama...." I say, giggling slightly. He laughs a tiny bit. "I just....I don't want to look at you if you don't want me to...." Tamaki says, looking a little guilty. "Tamaki....You can stare all you want, I don't care! You're an amazing boyfriend and I'm sure you'd be an amazing husband!" I say, not really thinking before speaking. Tamaki looks like he's just been hit with a rock. "H-Husband?" Tamaki blushes. I nod. "Some day...." I smile, walking to him and cupping his face in my hands. He takes a deep breath and gets in the shower with me. I smile widely, kissing him on the cheek. "See? Not that bad!" I comfort him. We finish up our shower, me putting on a cute pink crop top with a black skirt. Tamaki wearing a baggy sweater with orange, yellow, and green stripes on the sleeves while the rest is black, wearing some jean shorts with it. "Hey Tama. Let's go shopping, they're having a sale at my favorite boutique!" I smile, taking his hands. He nods. "O-Okay...." and so off we went, shopping and then going on a nice little date.