•6 The Talk•

-Fanfic Style-

Y/n watched Jeff at her window as he left the house, she hugged her pillow to her chest. Y/n continued to play the movie that Jeff and Y/n didn't finish.

She looked at her phone, and through the messages, "They're all offline." She mumbled and rubbed her itchy eye.

Y/n turned off the tv and headed up to her room, and flopping down on her bed.

She eyes stared up to the ceiling in a deep thought, "Muzan Kibutsuji
Sanemi Shinazugawa, Kei Tsukishima, Tetsuro Kuroo, Reiner Braun, Karma Akabane, Katsuki Bakugou, Villain Deku, Sesshomaru, Naraku, Yusuke Urameshi, Youko Kurama/Shuichi Monamino, Hiei, Neito Monoma, Hidan, Itachi Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha, Obito Uchiha, Kakashi Hatake, Chrollo Lucifer, Kurapika Kurta, Sebastian Michaelis-" She immediately sat up.

"Why the fuxk did I say their names?" She scratched her head, she buried her face on her pillow.

"It's called simping on 2d characters like me-"

Y/n flinched and threw her pillow towards the person who spoke, but they caught it, "Chill Y/n!" Y/n looked at them.

"Hi!"

"Nina- why are you here??" Y/n asked the fangirl, Nina went up to her and sat down on the floor with her back leaned against the bed. "Also, You good??"

Nina shrugged, "I got bored, Jeff came here, right?" she asked, Y/n nodded as she looked at Nina, "What?" she asked confusingly.

"I- I have ever heard or seen you call Jeff by his name, you normally call Jeff, Jeffy or My love.." Y/n explained as she scratched her head confusingly, "Also, I do not simp all of them"

Nina shrugged at her, "I guess I lost Interest? Dunno." She hummed as she crossed her arms comfortably, "I don't really care." She tried to lie.

Y/n stared at Nina's head, "I smell bullsh*t..." Y/n muttered disliking the fact that she lied in front of her, "You are really great at lying, Nina. But the fact that you are terrible at lying when it comes to crushes. Don't ask me how I know, I have seen and watched many books, movies and animes."

Nina sulked, "I guess I overheard Jeff talking about me—as it turns out. He just sees me as a little sister—and he called me annoying. I really should stop getting my hopes up." She said.

Nina glanced at Y/n, "Am I annoying?" She asked.

Y/n blinked and layed down on her bed, "If I'm being honest? Yes." She muttered.

Nina stood up, "Anywayss, I gotta go now. I got people to slice up." She said.

Y/n shrugged, pulled the blanket up and face to the side, "Be sure to close the windows, and close the darn lights off please." She said.

Nina left after she did that, leaving Y/n on her bed.

Surprise surprise, The author updated. Also, I would like to apologise for not updating. I updated this book bc I have to release a chapter. I didn't plan to grow this account but now I plan it to grow.

I paused this book bc I have so many plot holes-

Also, 9.89k READS?!? THANK YOU SO MUCH-

HOW DID Y'ALL MANAGE TO READ THIS CRINGEY BOOK-