!! Poll Ended !!

Heya, and no it's not about creepypasta. (yet)

Recently, my younger brother and I talked about who would win, Manjiro Sano/Mikey vs 14 years old Violet Evergarden.

14 years old Violet before she lost both of her arms.

I watched Tokyo Revengers first but stopped it because I lost time to finish it. But him, he recently finished Tokyo Revengers and haven't watched Violet Evergarden. He also says that 14yrs old Violet would lose against Mikey.

Who do you think would win?

Manjiro Sano/Mikey

Or

14 yrs old Violet Evergarden before she lost her arms?

And how/why do you think they would win? Explanation would be very helpful! And the poll will end that May 12!! Be sure to vote!

(ngl I was kinda irritated when he said that Violet would lose when he didn't even watch the movie-)

Update! Poll has ended!

And my brother still thinks Violet would win, reason? "Violet getting impaled would mean internal bleeding, so if she continues to fight she would eventually die. Mikey got hit once with a bat and continued to bleed so he would win."

Is this creature my srsly my brother??

And also! Thanks for the votes! Ofc you can still vote who would win with explanations. Gotta get something to drill into my brother's head somehow.