•7 Harmless Prank lmao•

“So, I have to act like I have a boyfriend?”
“Yes.”

“Why?” I asked Gab who has a mischievous smirk on his face, “Why the fuck are you smiling like that?”

He laughed, “Cause, I wanna see their reactions, especially the oldest Hodek.” He started and looked over my phone that was turned off.

“Oldest Hodek? Oh, you mean Jeff? Why do you wanna see his reaction?” I asked Gab who stared at me with the wtf-look. “What?? And isn’t he like—20 years old?”

“And you’re (I/A) That’s not a problem.”

“Gab, the f—”

“My parents are 16 years apart.” He spoke bluntly.

. . .

I stared at him, as he stared back at me with a yes-you-heard-me-right look, “Beztie? The hell? 16 years apart?”

He chuckled, “Yezz sirrrr. 16 years apart, and no, my mother was not in highschool, my father met my mother in collage, while my father was a college teacher.” He explained.

“And ask Author, their parents have huge age gaps.” -Gab

“Oh my fucking Zalgo, Gab, SHUT THE F-” -Author, (This is what I’m kinda worried about in this book, the reader’s age is decided up to YOU and Jeff is around 20, if you chose around 15-17 that will be illegal,, it’s either Jeff and the other’s will be aged down or this will be a platonic x reader.)

“You gotta explain to me your family later.” I mumbled as I looked back at my phone and turned it on and went to the messages.

Possible Crackheads

99+ unread messages
4 mentions
Lucy added 3 members in the group chat

“...That’s a lot of unread messages.” Gab snickered as I rolled my eyes at him.

Jane/Wavy b*tch
Would you look at thaaat! @Hooman is back onlineee

Masky/I stole Jane’s mask
Where were you?

Hooman
Related to mental health

Hooman
Ya still wanna know?

Masky/I stole Jane’s mask
Nvm

Hooman
N E  WAYS

Hooman
I have an announcement to make

Jeff/Big ass smile
Get it over with, I have no time for this shit.

Ben/Zelda
AyO🤨⁉⁉

Nurse Ann/One eye
When did Jeff messaged with a period at the end?

Clockwork/Clocky
Let Y/N chat

Hooman
Thank you queen

Hooman
N E  WAYS
As I was saying

Hooman
I am here to announce that I have a boyfriend.

[Total 2 minutes of Silence]

Liu/I want to kill my brother
Jeff’s gone.

Ben/Zelda
He jumped out of the window

Nina/Smile bish
He left his phone

E.J/Kidney eater shit
He got his knife with him