•New Year's Announcement•

I was supposed to be writing a New Year's Special Chapter, but I didn't know what to write for it. So I decided to write some upcoming book/s in honor of New Year, 59.3K, and 1.33K votes in this book!

First of all, I thank you all so much for staying with me even when I disappeared back then, I am also thankful for the people who voted, read, and commented in this book.

I have to say, your comments are really funny everytime I look back into it!

Especially the comments in knife monopoly part. 💀

Second, upcoming, unofficial and/or planned books!

First we have

Hidden Truth (Creepypasta) [Upcoming]
This book will not have any love interest whatsoever, the MC here is a OC and she is Aromantic Bisexual.

Unlike this crackfic, the book will be a serious one, with a few jokes here and there and all.

Death? Yes, absolutely, after witnessing my fave and comfort characters die in JJBA, I definitely added death/s in that book. :))

Sneak peek of dialogues in the Book!

———
Chapter ???
“There is absolutely no way that my wife is alive. She's dead.”

“Yes, you're right that she's dead. But your daughter is breathing, standing, aware of our existence.”

“What nonsense are you talking about, Zalgo?”
———

Whoops, almost wrote too much :D
Who are the antagonists of this book? That's up to you.

Future Ahead (GlitchTale AU) [Planned]
Now this is going to be my favorite! If you know, GlitchTale is made by Camila Cuevas with an AMAZING storyline! Her animations really improved by tons!

I first watched Megalomaniac on February 28, 2018. So.. almost 4-5 years now? I have been following the series for so long I didn't even notice it.

I got inspired by making the book on August 24, 2020. I basically just left the book in my Google docs because I had no idea what on earth I was making. Up until now it's still… untouched, no editing in the book, anything!

Though I still read some of it, it's so damn short. The title is unofficial lol.

No actual dialogues yet since I might change the plot in that book completely.

The Letters (KnY/Demon Slayer) [Unofficial]
Oh boy, looks like I have some explaining to do..

Now, I have been procrastinating—if that is the right word—whether I should make the fanfic.

Now, before you ask why I didn't publish it or anything else.

I have insecurities when it comes to popular animes when I make fanfics about it.

I tend to overthink about the anime fanfics I make then continue to abandon it, scared of what the feedback will be.

I overthink a lot and it sucks.

Now to the book, I'm still not sure if that's going to be the title of it, not official yet so I'll just hold on to The Letters as a title before I replace it in the future.

Unofficial plot!
The OC here is supposed to be the “Daughter” of Muzan, adopted daughter. Now, this book is Magics and KnY AU.

Uppermoons, and lowermoons are not the antagonists of the story.

The OC is supposed to obey what Muzan orders, like, if Muzan orders OC to search for the blue spider lily, she will search for the flower.

Now here's the side part of the plot, the OC is the daughter of Kagaya's deceased best friend.

OC does not know which side she is supposed to go. Yeah, she's raised by Muzan and his pretend wife.

The pretend wife's kindness to the OC made her confused, by confused—I mean she's confused on who is the bad guys or the good guys anymore.

Nearly drove her insane tbh.

And that's about it! 3 unfinished books in my Google docs so far!

And the reason why I only make Creepypasta or any other small fandoms is because it's kinda manageable? Like, I'm really comfortable publishing fanfics that came from small fandoms in Wattpad that aren't really well known Everytime I search up the fandom name.

Lemme know which book you'd like to see next!

These are the 3 books so far.

—Hidden Truth (Creepypasta) [Upcoming]

—Future Ahead (GlitchTale) [Planned]

—The Letters (KnY/Demon Slayer) [Unofficial]

[Edit]
The Letters is now replaced with Children of Snow, new plot, new OCs, expect it to be publish sooner or later!