•3 Hoe's mad•

"What."

• • • • •

"YOU F–CKIN WHAT??"

"Yeeaaa.." Y/n stared at her friend, Gab with their eyes widen, Y/n sat cross leg, while her friend crossed leg too, "Gab? Y-you okey?" She asked her friend.

(A/N: can someone tell me the difference of transman and transwoman or transmale and transfemale? I just need to educate myself, the confusing thing is the Transgender. Pleash-)

"Holy macaroni salad- Are you even going to tell the police?" Gab spoke, and watched their friend scratch her head, "No?" Gab asked.

Y/n looked away, "Noo?" She said, "I mean, If I did, they'll know it right away. Right?" She sheepishly smiled at Gab who facepalmed at their friend.

Gab sighed, "You are an idiot."

"I know.."

"What're you gonn' do now?" Gab asked, while Y/n shrugged, "You gonna let it be? What if they murdered you?" Gab asked once again.

Y/n crossed her arms comfortably, "Maybe.." she mumbled and closed her eyes, Gab's eye twitched.

They grabbed Y/n's unused newspaper, folded it, and smacked Y/n's head repeatedly, "You. Are. Idiot!"

Y/n let her friend smack her repeatedly, "I kNoW tHat..." She said and Gab stopped and put the paper down.

"I can't just let my idiotic friend get murdered out of nowhere!" Gab once again smacked Y/n.

"Mmm." Y/m hummed.

"You need a f–cking therapist, Y/n." Gab straight up told Y/n. Gab sighed and stood up, "C'mon, I feel like we're being watched." Gab spoke and looked around while Y/n stood up.

Gab then looked at their friend, "Y/n? Do you think you can use your Hack?" Gab whispered glancing at Y/n.

Gab's POV

I glanced at Y/n. Well, she found something, "What'd you find?" I asked her.

Y/n looked at me, "Well, someone is stalking us, I don't know yet.. I guess. I couldn't pinpoint who they are." She answered.

3rd Person's POV

Gab let out a sigh, they grabbed Y/n's hand, in a friendly way, and walked away. Trying to lose the person who was following them.

As they lost the person who was following them, Gab turned their attention to Y/N, who has her Hack still activated.

Gab is the first one to speak, "What happened to the Hack?" They asked Y/n.

Y/n deactivated her Hack and answered, "Something was blocking it to prevent me from seeing them." She spoke awkwardly, "It's either Ben or someone else.." Y/n spoke out of blue.

Gab nodded.

"To be honest Author is getting lazy" Gab-

"Yep." Y/n-

"Not my fault-" Author-

Then Y/n's phone vibrated from the messages, she took her phone out and went to the messages, "Holy sh-t." She mumbled.

Gab and Y/n sat down on the bench Gab looked at Y/n's phone.

"This is what you're talking about?" Gab asked as Y/n nodded.

Possible Crackheads

Hooman has entered the chat.

"Seriously? Hooman?" Gab chuckled.

"Ye- I know."

Zelda
BOSS B*TCH IS BACC

Big*ss Smile
Hooman is f*ckin back, what take ya so long?

Zelda
Are you on the date sum?

"PFFFFT-" Gab spat out their milk tea when they read the message and laughed.

Y/n deadpanned at the message.

Hooman
First of all, MY MOTHERF***ING FRIEND IS AROMANTIC. AROMANTIC TRANSGENDER.

Hooman
Second, WhAT WOULD YOU DO IF I ASKED YOU OF YOU'RE ON A DATE?

Hooman
Oh wait, scratch that. You haven't gone on a date.

Hooman
Tbh, I'm pretty Ya got b*tch*ss slapped or dumped a bucket of water on you bc of you goin' in girls room and takin' their panties..

Wavy b*tch
Sis snapped.

Lucy
Hoe's mad.

One eye
She mad.

Fangirl sh*t
Tea spilled.

One Eye
Also, Y/n. How do you know that Ben sneaks into the girls' room?

Hooman
Well, Miss. Let's just say, he got b*tch slapped when I encountered him.

Hooman
3 f*cking. Years. Ago.

Zelda
Wut you mean?

Hooman
B*tch don't act innocent. Internet is some f*cked up sh*t.

Books about u guys are f*cked up sh*t.

"I'm loving this already~" Gab spoke with a smile.

Hooman
As far as I know Liu Vicki Woods is not his real name.

I want to kill my brother

One eye

Wavy b*tch

Slender dad

Hooman
….

Hooman
It's Liu Roman Hodek.

Hooman
Don't ask me how, I researched it.

Goergie

Twitchy twitch b*tch

Hooman
………….

Hooman has left the chat

Gab looked at Y/n in disbelief, "Liu Roman Hodek. Not Vicki Woods?"

Y/n casually placed her phone in her pockets and nodded like nothing happened, "Yep."

Gab blinked, once.. twice, "What about Jeff?" They asked.

"It's Jeffery C. Hodek.." Y/n replied.

Gab looked Y/n, "Ya know what- imma just- go home, see ya." Gab said and walked away while Y/n giggled

(A/n- Liu Roman Hodek and Jeffery C. Hodek is a canon names, I have researched it on YouTube and Wattpad. Like I said. Internet is some f*cked up shet with the fandom-)

Y/n stood up, walked in opposite directions, walking to the park again.