Surprise

Your one and only author is, unexpectedly back. Yeah I know It's been a very long time and I'm sorry for that, especially disappearing without a good explanation, Guess I should I tell you all.

The reason why I decided to just disappear is because my parents(and possibly my aunt and uncle) found this account and I hate it, I am raised in INC(Iglesia ni Cristo/Church of Christ) family, and apparently, I have been taught many times that it's a sin for being gay and being part of LGBTQ in general.

I am part of LGBTQ, Both Bisexual and Non-binary, and I heard that my Aunt reads my book that contains Gab being a transman-aromatic, reader being BI/PAN(and gender is what you choose.)

It's been a long time and my parents always used to ask me on how many readers and votes this book got, I told them that I no longer write in this because of the uneasiness I have been feeling when I was still managing this acc.

I never told them the truth about why I didn't manage this account for a long time, I was very uncomfortable, I always have been thinking about going back into this book, and account. I was waiting for the right moment for them to forget this work of mine so that I can manage this again.

I am now in Grade 10, what grade was I when I started this book? Grade 8? 9? I can't remember.

But it's good to see that this book is alive! I honestly thought that no one will read this but I guess I was wrong.

I thank all of you for supporting me and this book, I'll try my best to update this book again and get back on where I left.

I'm currently using computer, so I will be using this computer until I can get my own laptop.

Thank you again.

-Author