Love you

I am sorry I havent updated much lately. I am working on a long and good oneshots which I will post soon , maybe tomorrow or wendesday but I decided to write something short in between to not make you wait to long.

Their fight was only some weeks away.

But she is still sad. She misses him. She loves him.

Laura tries to not remember the fight but the good times they had together. 

Their first kiss. It was her very first kiss. She was hanging out with Ross who was only her best friend that time. Really unexpected in a romantic moment he had leaned down and kissed her. It was only a few seconds but still...Afterwards he asked her to be his girlfriend. That was already nearly a year ago.IN some weeks there will be there anniversary. THat will probaly the worst day in my life , the nineteen years old girl thought. she will miss him. So much.

One stupid fight and there relationship was over. The relationship they had almost one year. The best year of her life. 

___________

On their anniversary:

Laura was in her room crying her eyes out when someone rang the doorbell. She opened the door right how she was . IN a big sweater with jogging trousors and her hair all messy and her face with streams of tears. Yet she looked so beautiful to the person standing in fron of her. It was her ex  Ross lynch.

" Hey , laura" He said quietly. "I am so sorry y for what happened and I cant get todays date of my head and I still love you...can we be together?I missed you ! And I still love you" Laura blushed and smiled big. She missed him too and loves him too. "I love you too" She said adnd kissed him. He kissed back and hold her close by her waist. They didnt stop kissing and touching and hugging for a long time. It was the best way an aniiversary can be.

Not her worst day but one of her best days