#choicetvliplock

YAY I AM BACK!!!!!!

I have a new oneshots and more to come soon. Maybe not that soon , I am super busy with school and I have lot to do and weather is getting better outsde so I can do a lot other stuff that just watching videos and write in my free time.

Hope you understand....But still more to come.

I dont know if raura/auslly is nominated for this real excisting TV Choice award or how its in real life....But heres a oneshot about them winning. Just leaving other possible wins out here!!! (but I do know Ross is nominated and so is raini and the show !!! YAY!!!!)

_________

Laura POV

At the KCA A&A won fav show...this time we arent even nominated. Also me and ross won best Tv actress/actor. It was my first real award. i still remeber them saiyng that me and ross won that and....him hugging me right after. It was a special moment.

The only thing we are nominated for is kinda weird....choicetvliplocking.,

I dont really know if I wanna win my first TCA for that. It was defintily akward enough to kiss Ross in front of the camera. We shared lots f kisses already since every kiss scene needed around 5 takes....But you cant say I am used to it.

Its always something akward but on the same time so nice and it feels so good , kissing him. He is the first and only guy i ever kissed so I cant really compare the kiss but definitly it feels sparkly ,EVERY SINGLE TIME

____

I am the TCA but I havent seen Ross so far. I chatted with raini , high fived Calum and met many cool people. Just no Ross. The show started which didnt allow me to really search for him anymore. I never asked him if he comes I just assumed he would. Well maybe it isnt worth it for him if he isnt nominated. Well beside that whole kiss thing...

I still havent seen Ross. The show is nearly over. I cant say it was boring but i am still glad its over. Well beside a few more categories.there is also my and ross nominae in but i cant take that one serious. There are many intense kisses also from real life couples and we are just to teenagers kissing a little. We aint win and even though its still kinda a joke or??

"The nominaes are...... Raura aka Ross lynch and Laura marano...." I heard them call my name and smiled.

"The winners are ...... Ross and laura!!!!" Say what now?? everyone is clapping. I decided I had to go on stage even if i dont really wanna go. I mean its pretty award especiall since ross isnt here. I made my way to the front and was very surprised to see Ross smiling at me while standing right next to me.

he gave me a quick hug and took our award. We thanked the crowd and went to sit down when we were hold back. "Not to fast. We definitly need to see some liplocking ove there!"

DO THEY WANT US TO KISS??????

Ross mouthed a yes at me as if he read my mind. I come closer to him and we did the sma eakward thing we always do when auslly kisses. Just this time noone was telling us what to do when to stop....It was getting way more intense.

I didnt wanna be the one ending the kiss.. dissapoint the fans and who knows what ross will think.

We kept our lips locked. The award standing right in front of us.

#choicetvliplocking

#Raura

#MeandRosskissingisthebestthingever

#thanksforvoting

________

Any ideas for further oneshots??

please vote and comment I really appreciate it <3