Friendly Date

"Chill I am on my way" My best friend laura is getting a little mad at me because I am (once again) late for our date. And no you read right she is NOT my girlfriend. Its just a friendly date with my best friend. 

"There you are Ross" She said as i finally reached her house and pulled me in a quick hug around my neck. I hugged her waist a few seconds before letting go. 

Laura and I have been best friends for about 4 years now. We met on a party and ever since we have been in contact. laura is a month older than me but I am wayyy taller than her. And she has pretty hair. Its brown and curly and soft. And beautiful eyes. I like it when girls have beuatiful eyes. 

"lets go" she took my hand in hers and dragged me to my car. I just smiled at her. Shes a little impatient sometimes especially when shes excited for something. 

During the short ride to the bowling alley me and her both sang along to the radio. I love singing and so does laura. Shes pretty good too. I love her voice.

"here we are my lady" I opened the door for her. She blushed a little before mumbling a quick thank you. 

Bowling was pretty fun. Laura tried her best to beat me but i won :P

"Aw dont be sad , you were great" I said opening my arms for a little hug. She came closer to me and put her head in my chest . i hold her close for a little longer than usual. 

"So how about we go to the movie next or you wanna eat first?" "eat first I am stariving" She answered and i decided to take her to the pizza place near here. I love the pizza and pasta there. 

"Table for two?" "Yes please" "Over there" Ten minutes later we were eating our pizza. "Today was so much fun" laura told me while still eating . "Yep and its not over yet" I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Thank you for taking me. " "Aw no problem you know I love spending time with you " " I love you too " She said. People sometimes think we are a couple when they hear that but thats nit true, We are just friends. thats what we are and will always be.

I paid for our food and then we drove right to the cinema. Laura and I never have trouble finding a movie we both like, We are both roamntics . When I go the movies with other friends or my family theres always fighting about which movie is best.

I got us each a drink and popcorn to share. We got to our seats in the back of the cinema. It was a love seat. Once again someone mistook as for a couple. Oh well.

During the middle of the movie I felt laura moving a little closer to me so I put my arm around her while she fully cuddled up in my chest. 

At the end of the movie I noticed that laura fell asleep. "Wake up" I whisered and poked her waist twice making her wake up and looked at me with big eyes. "Were are we?" She asked. "At the movies. You fell asleep during the best movie ever" "Oh" She said a little upset. "hey dont worry. We can go tomorrow again. maybe a little earlier " She nodded happily. 

"Lets go" My car is standing quite far away from here. While walking through the dark i wrapped my arm around Lauras waist. Eeven though it was dark I swear I saw her blush lightly before she cuddled up closer to me and wrapped hers around me too.

"Hey how about we do a sleepover tonight?"  I suggested after walking a while in silence. "OMG! YES!" I laughed at her dorkyness and took her to my home. We called both our parents and they agreed. Laura and i do sleepovers  all the time. We even have a few clothes at each others house just in case we do a spontanous sleepover.

"C'mere" I was already lying in bed while Laura was still getting ready. minutes later she was finally finished. She looks so cute with her baby blue pj , her hair in a messy bun and she looks really sleepy which makes it even more cute.

She lies down in my bed with me and I pull her closer to me by her waist. She (like always) blushes a little but cuddles in my chest, Within seconds shes asleep.

I am so glad to have a best friend like her. 

Why would I need a girlfriend if i have a best friend like her?

_______________

I am so so so sorry for not updating this long. I promise i wont make you wait that long again. next oneshot coming next week for sure. 

Please vote and comment. 

If you have an requests feel free to tell me . I am always looking for inspiration.

Which is your fav oneshot from that book? I know I have written a lot but one that you especially love ??