The brother

Laura POV

I am on my way to rydel. We take piano leassons together. For a couple months now. we always got along and had lots of fun before ,in and after the leasson- Its the first time I am gonna visit her at home . And I get to sleep over yay.

Oh that must be her house. Its a huge one. I know she lives with ehr parents but I acutally dont know if she has any siblings. I rang the doorbell and looked up at a blonde head hovering over me. But it wasnt rydel. It was a boy. he was even taller than rydel , had the same blonde hair. All he was wearing was a white shirt and they left no doubt in him having one of the best build bodies ever. he defintly has a sixpack . 

"Can i help you?" he asked bringing me out of my stare. I blushed and quickly moved my eyes up to his eyes. he really has soft brown eyes , they are so warm. Can eyes be warm? Dont know both those are gorgeus. Hot.

"UHM!" he fake coughed and I once again got back to reality. Oh god I better stop making a total fool of myself. "Uhm ry-del is----I am lau-ra her  ryd-dels frien-d" I nervously stutter and would like to slap yself for making a complete fool of myself again. Its just how I am with boys , especially when I am crushing on them. 

"Delly your friend is there!" he called and gave me a quick smile. His smile.... "Aw there you are laura" She said and hugged me . Glad she didnt let me think about his smile. Mh I would like to know his name. But I cant ask him. I gotta ask Delly later. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs without introducing me to her family who was sitting in the living room. Quite many. Well maybe some of the 5 boys are just friends. 

"So the boy...." "What boy?" she asked while taking out the nail polish she wants to do on my nails "The blonde one that opened the door" I shyly said an dhoped that I wasnt blushing to much. "You have a crush on Ross!" she exclaimed. Ross. Ross Lynch. MH I like that. Its perfect. "You so have! Your are drifting off with that huge smile just thinking of him" "DOnt tell him!" "I wont. promise" "Good . Can you do my nails now?" I asked trying t change the topic. It worked. She did my nail in bright orange and then I did hers. "hey could you get some chips my nails aremt dry yet?" she asked and i nodded walking down. 

"Oh hey" Someone said and it was him. Ross. "HI" I shyly said . he grabbed my hand and looked at my nails. "delly hm?" he asked and I  nodded trying to ignore the tiny sparks i was feeling from him holding my hand between with  thumb.

"Yeah. I like it though" "Ok" he smiled walking away. "Wait!!" I exclaimed then quickly put my hand to my mouth and then I tried to act cool. "Do you know where chips are?" He nodded. "In the top shelf" I tried reaching thme but failed. I could see him laugh at me before walking over and grab them. "there you go" "Thank you" i said biting my lip.

I have a huge crush on my friends brother

____________

I hope this one wasnt as confusing as the last one , sorry for that.

Do you want  á second part?

And i have this new raura story called unknown father and I would love if you check that out!!!

Thanks