Wedding bells

NEW EPISODE IS SO GOOD AND FREKAING MUCH AUSLLY/RAURA

This is pretty much how it could have been behind the scenes of this great episode.

Ross POV

I just proposed to laura. Okay i didnt really. I acted Austins (fake ) proposal to Ally in live skills class in a new episode.

The next scene was me playing with a figure of me and Laura for the cake. They looked so cute (especially Laura/Ally :D) and like the hapiest couple alive. I couldnt help but imagine me and Lauras wedding. We would look like this. She would look incredible beautiful. We would have a cool party , a horse carriage ,a huge cake and all our friends /family would be there but me and Laura would just goof around and kiss alll the time....

The thing about this is me and Laura arent even a couple. We are friends. Thats all.....so we wont marry ever.....

Another scene of shooting this day was Austins dream. One sentence was "Even with a mustache Laura looks still pretty" Oh wait it was Ally. Anyway its so so true. She looks so pretty no matter what she wears or does.....

But the wedding dress......Ohh my freakign god. She looked so so pretty...I cant descrive this in words.

Auslly had a little fight but luckily they didnt break up . (What I ship them too :D= )

The episode had two little hugs for me and Laura but the best is still to come . A kiss! a real freaking kiss with Laura! Not the first one but..... OMG!!! I GET TO KISS LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I booped her nose , she threw cake in my face and then we leaned in. I blended out everything and just imagined me and laura (in this dress) kissing..... on our marriage.

A minute later it was over and when I turned around i saw many light and cameras and was just filming and not marrying laura- But I was just gonna say YES!

After filming we all had fun continuing to throw the fallencake around and eat the rest. All the cast other friends and also some family was there.

_____________________

I am Ross Marano (haha everyone is having Laura lynch I am having ross Marano :D )

and I am married to Laura marano , I dont need to tell you much about our marriage because the younger me basically did. It was excatly like I wanted.....no even better- It was perfect. We had everything we needed , it was so fun , everyone was there and ...........I am glad I found the perfect woman for me and I will try to always be with her.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Pls vote and comment.

Does anyone has new ideas for another story??? I could need some inspiration ! :D

What did you think of the episode'???????