I think about you

This story is totally based on I think about you , from Austin and Ally , Ross Lynch. You might also call it a song fic ;)

Because Ross is singing this song (my fav Auslly song-it gives me so much feels all the time) . It will be his POV. But I can do a similar one with a song from Laura with her POV.-

Last summer we met
We started as friends
I can't tell you how it all happened

Last summer I met her , Laura Marano. We were younger there and I never thought about liking her as more than a friend.  I was on set and when I first saw her I immendiantly hoped we will get a long. And we did. Shes my best friend now. I still remeber feeling all akward when I first crossed her way but her smile she gave me was so cute. " I am Laura nice to meet you" She said shyly and polite. And we grew a lot closer over the years.

Then autumn it came
We were never the same
Those nights everything felt like magic

A year later , in autumn I started feeling diffrent with her. I mean she was still Laura and was still Ross but we were ...closer. Like we did lots of things , for example movie nights just the two of us, Sometimes we even cuddlep together. A thing we would've never done last year. But it felt good having her in my arms. Those nights felt like magic.

And I wonder if you miss me too
If you don't here's the one thing
That I wish you knew

The there was our Loud tour, It was incredible how much I missed Laura. I sometimes even cried over how much I missed her. We chatted and face timed each other often. . There was this one thing I wanted to tell her but I never could.

I think about you
Every morning when I open my eyes
I think about you
Every evening when I turn out the lights
I think about you
Every moment every day of my life
You're on my mind all the time, it's 

I think about you, you you, you you

It is true I thought about her like every single second of the day. Especially on tour when I couldnt meet her. Eevery morning I opened my phone first. I have lots of pics of her on my phone. Selfies , fotos I took. But I even downloaded some from the internet in which she looked especially beautiful. Whenever I had nothing to do or was upset I looked at a pic from her and also thought about her. Not rare Rydel orothers had to take me back from my dreams and one day I even nearly messed up the concert thinking of her. And before sleeping I normally grab my phone again and look at pics. Not only Laura pis but raura pic . I then remeber the swet moments we had. Our I looked at edits and thought about what I'd actually like to do with Laura. I think you know what I mean.

One day I finally told her. I told her with this song.

I think about you, you you, you you

She said she loved the song and then she said she kinda thinks about me a lot too. That was when I kissed her. It was only a short kiss but the feels.....

She kissed back and after a while of just standing there hugging each other she kissed me again, Thats when I asked her about being my girlfriend. She agreed and seemed very happy about it.

Since that moment I thpught about her even more , if thats possible. Her sweet lips and her smile when I asked her out are still on my mind and still make my heart melt. 

Laura meant we have the best relationshsip ever someday and this caused me to write some more really true song lines:

I think about you, you you, you you

How long till I stop pretending
What we have is never ending
Oh ohh
If all we are is just a moment
Don't forget me 'cause I won't and
I can't help myself

I think about you
Every morning when I open my eyes
I think about you
Every evening when I turn out the lights
I think about you
Every moment every day of my life
You're on my mind all the time, it's true

I think about you, you you, you you

Its true. I think and hope our relationship will never end and I know for sure that Laura will stay in my mind forever. I cant sop thinking about her.

I think about you, you you, you you

_________

It was kinda diffrent but I think it was not so bad.

Please vote and comment