Laura Marano M&G

Did you see videos from Lauras M&G (Meet and greet) in Ohio? You should watch. She was so sweet to all the kida and teens. Imagine Ross being one of the persons at the M&G....

Remeber: Hes NOT famous (neither acting , band or singing)

Rydel POV

My little brother nearly flipped out over his present. Tickets for a Meet and Greet with this celeb what was her name. Oh yeah right. Laura. Laura Marano. He watched all her shows and interviews. She also sings and he has all her songs on repeat all the time. And he has a pic of her on his phone and laptop screen.

Said short he has a huge crush on her. I mean sure shes very pretty but still. Isnt he a little old to have a celebrity crush and worst : he really believes she will like him.

"You do know you will be just another fan? Not her lover?" I asked him. "Sure" he said not even really listening. "And she wont kiss you?" I said. I talked to him like to a little child.

"But maybe I'll get a hug" He said and his eyes sparkled excited.

OMG! Hes head over heels in this girl.

_______

"Calm down. We are already here" I said to Ross who was not able to sit still waiting for us to arrive at this big house where the M&G is. Btw did I mention hes nineteen not five?

We entered a big room. A line of some fans was in front of us and a pretty girl around Ross age with bron curled hair and a beautiful smile was sitting there and talkin to fans while signing autogramms. She was weraing a black jacket and a white shirt along with skinny jeans.

We waited a few minutes before Ross was on the top of the line. "Hello" the girl said. "Hi ,Laura." Ross said. "Nice meeting you" he said. I think only I noticed that he tried his best to not flip out about meeting his ....fav star , crush and also like role model. "Same" she said. "You want them signed?" she asked pointing to two albums of her which he was carrying and a poster along with a pic. "That would be really cool" She opened her pen and asked who for. "Ross" he said and she signed them.

"Do you want something signed too?" Seconds later I noticed she was talking to me. "No thanks. I am fine. He has ebough for us all" I said and she laughed. She was really kind and i think if she wouldnt have been an actress we could have been friends.

She stood up and hugged first me and then Ross. He hold her by her waist and I could tell he didnt want to let go.

But he did and Laura went on talking to other fans. Ross forced me to stay here and we watched her signing all the stuff. Ross literally didnt take his eyes of her and watched every single move she did.

When a fan took a photo with her he remebered he totally forgot. He seems kinda sad tough. "Maybe you'll get a pic anywhen." I tried to comfort him. Didnt help.

Most people were gone and only a few left in this room. I saw Laura saying good bye to all of them and she also came to us. "You stil there?" She asked and smiled at us. "Yeah. SOMEONE couldnt take his eyes off" Ross blushed really hard and looked away.

"And he kinda forgot to take a pic" "Oh. Want one now?" Ross smiled like an idiot while I took a pic of him standing close to his crush with his arm around her shoulder and her arm around his torso. "Should I take a pic of you three together?" A strange woman asked and I nodded. I joined them and she took a pic of us all together.

" I need to go now. Have a nice day. And in case you forget something or need to tel me something , tweet me. Maybe I'll answer " she said and winked at him. He blushed deeply and nodded. "And if you want to tweet me to that would be really cool" She said and I nodded. "Yeah would be even cooler if you answer" I said and we both smiled.

"See you soon" She said before she went and I feel like shes right.

And Ross probaly had the best day of his life.

_________

Raura <3

And also a new friendship between Rydel and Laura growing up.

Do you guys want a second part? let me know.

If you have any ideas for another oneshot comment them .

Pls vote and comment anyway.