Midterms.

NARRATOR POV

"Ugh Midterms are coming" Nakamura groaned as she was walking with you and Megu.

"Yea they are kinda difficult" Megu replied as she sighed. 

"Well I think midterms are easy." You casually said as they looked at you with confusion.

"What.?" Nakamura asked as her and Megu stopped which made you stop.

"They're easy." You repeated as you looked at them.

"..."

"..."

Silence had consumed all of you while Megu and Nakamura was trying to process what you just said.

"HUH?! WHAT?!" They yelled in a unison.

"Did I st-st-st-st-st-stutter?" You asked as you stuttered the last word in your question.

"Do you like them?" Megu asked.

"No." You responded with a blank face.

"I- Ok" Nakamura said. Then you guys started heading to class while talking and laughing.

TIMESKIP

Koro sensei was talking about the midterms. You were really tired. You held your face with your hand and started falling asleep. Koro sensei came up to you with that fast speed he has.

"Miss (L/N). I do not tolerate students sleep in my class especially when I'm lecturing." The yellow octopus said with a purple head and a big red X on his face. You slowly open your eyes and glared daggers at him which sent shivers down his spine.

"And I do not tolerate stupid octopuses interrupting my sleep especially when I'm trying to." You said as you turned you glare into a closed eyed smile. You put your head down on the table until Koro sensei said that he wanted us class E students to make it in the top fifty students. Your head popped up and you smirked. 

"If you don't.." Koro sensei said as he paused. Your smirk got even wider.

"I will leave and and destroy this school." Koro sensei stated. You held your breath because you didn't want to be a laughing fit.

"Eh? You're gonna leave?" Someone asked. You got up and went to koro sensei and smile.

"Are you serious?" You asked.

"Yes." he answered.

"Well watch me get top fifty. No top ten. No I'm gonna make it to first place." You said cockily as you smirk. Then you pulled out the knife and swiped it at his head but he moved. I waved my hand then left. Karma went up and told the octopus that he's gonna make it to the top ten but higher.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KORO SENSEI'S STOLEN MONEY

Now the midterms are here and Koro sensei really thought no one made it in top ten. Now Koro sensei is sulking in the corner rethinking his decisions. The class were all gloomy because they didn't even get top ten. He was sulking until a knifes were thrown at him. He dodge them. He had known it was you and Karma who threw the knifes.  

"KARMA, (Y/N)! NOW IS NOT THE TIME! IM AM VERY DEPRE-" Koro sensei yelled and just as he was finish his sentence you and Karma threw your papers down to show all the good scores you have gotten.

Akabane Karma
Math- 100
Science- 100
English- 99
Japanese- 98
Social Studies- 100

(L/N) (Y/N)
Math- 100
Science- 100
English- 100
Japanese- 100
Social Studies- 100