End of the terms and Okinawa!!

You were in the classroom thinking about the date you had.

"(Y/n)!" Rio called as you fell out of your daydream. You looked at her confused about why she yelled. "So tell me!" Rio demanded. You looked at her even more confused. "The date-" You covered her mouth with your hand and looked around. You let go and sighed.

"Well...It was really good- no not good it was the....best" You said fiddling your fingers and blushing. Rio looked at you like you were a cute shy kid who was trying to make friends.

"Aw! (Y/n)! You are soo cute!" Rio said as she hugged you.

"I'm not cute!" You shouted as you puffed your cheeks. Rio looked at you, you guys chatted until Sugino got a call. Rio being the nosy one walks closer to Sugino. You followed but stayed a little far back.

"It's Shindo," Sugino said as you looked at them.

"Who the hell is Shindo??" You asked as Sugino sweatdropped at you. "What? I asked a question." 

"Shindo is the guy we went against during the ball game tournament," Isogai explained. You nodded while your mouth was opened and shaped like an 'o'. You were about to say something but it was gonna come off rude. You closed your mouth and hear only a little of what Shindo was talking about. 

"You guys have to beat the Five Virtuosos of Class A, led by the charismatic Gakushū Asano, the Principal's only son," Shindo told you sternly. Everyone shared a glance at each other as you decide to walk away. You knew who the big 5 were. You use to call them the big five idiots. You also thought Karma and Asano kinda looked like each other, but that doesn't have to do with anything. You were walking down the hall as you saw Karma. You raised an eyebrow and walked to him. 

"Karma?" You called. Karma turned to look at you. "What are you doing? Aren't you going to study or something?" You asked. Karma smirked. 

"Nah. I don't need to. I'm already smart as it is. I'm still gonna beat everyone." Karma told you cockily. You sighed at Karma's cockiness. 

"Cockiness isn't gonna get you nowhere." You started as Karma looked at your cocky look. "Watch when you will be the one to get an 80% on the test. I would totally tease you!" You exclaimed as you thought of the look on Karma's face and giggle.

"You really think so?" Karma asked.

"I know so." You stated with a smirk.

"Alright let's make bet!" Karma smirked. You smirked as well.

"If I get higher than a 90, you will be mine. If I get lower than a 90, then I'm yours" Karma smirked even more. Your smirked faltered as you glared. 

"What?! That's a win-win for you! Baka!" You exclaimed as Karma smirked.

"Exactly."

"No. How about if you win, I'll go on another date with you and kiss you as well. When you lose you have to wear a maid outfit for me!" You told him cockily. You smirked. You were confident about this. Even though you wanted to kiss him, you were really looking forward to the maid outfit though. Karma smirked and nodded with a smirk and walked off. "Then it's settled," You said to yourself and put your hand behind your head. You walked back to the classroom and saw Isogai coming towards you.

"Hey (Y/n)-san! Would you like to come with us to the library on the main campus?" Isogai asked really polite. You looked at him and thought he was an Ikemen.

"Sure." You decided to come. It was you, Isogai, Rio, Nagisa, Kayano, Kanzaki, and Okuda. You were sitting down in the seats and you and the others kinda blended in. You were humming 'Love me, Love me, Love me by Kikuo' Rio groaned as you looked at her.