Outerspace time!

"Do we have to do this?" You asked as you sighed. 

"Aw, are you, scared princess," Karma taunted as you irked.

"HAH?!" You shouted until you got smacked upside the head. You turned to see Terasaka proud.

"Geez, I've always wanted to do that," Terasaka said as you were about to start yelling. Kayano stopped you as you looked towards him.

"Could you two no fight for at least a day?" Kayano asked as Takebayashi pushed his glasses up.

"You and (Y/n) fight a lot though Kayano," Takebayashi said as Kayano irked.

"I DO NOT!" Kayano shouted as you looked away.

"You do so." You said as Kayano looked back at you.

"SHUT UP NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU!" Kayano shouted as you irked.

"HAH?! AT LEAST I DON'T DENY TRUE THINGS! FOREVER FLAT!" You shouted back as you and Kayano started bickering and calling each other names. 

"Look what you did, Takebayashi..." Yoshida said as he and the rest of the class sweatdropped.

"WE FINNA THROW HANDS!" You shouted as Kayano laughed.

"ALRIGHT THEN! LET'S THROW HANDS!" Kayano shouted as you and Kayano got into position and were about to fight.

"GAH! STOP THEM!" Hinano shouted as Sugino and Kimura grabbed Kayano and Terasaka's gang grabbed you. 

"LET GO!" You shouted as you still trying to get out of their grip. 

"UH, HELP!" Sugino shouted as more people started holding Kayano. Nagisa got in between yall and smiled.

"Hey guys, I think we should stop. I mean we have a hijacking to complete." Nagisa said as Kayano calmed down but you didn't.

"What does your mom feed Her?! A girl shouldn't be this strong!" Muramatsu said as he struggling to keep you in place.

"HAH?!" You and Kayano shouted in a unison. Kayano started getting rowdy again from Muramatsu's comment. You stomped on Yoshida's foot as Terasaka's arms went around your waist and lifted you. You suddenly stopped as you weren't standing on anything.

"Let her down, Terasaka." Itona said as Terasaka irked.

"Why would I do that?!" Terasaka shouted as you started squirming. 

"All she needs is head pats," Itona said as everyone sweatdropped. 

'How would head pats get you out of this situation?' The class thought in a unison. Terasaka lowered you down a little as Itona patted your head. Your face turned into a cat as you stopped squirming.

"See," Itona said as Terasaka let go of you.

"That worked..." Kimura said as he turned to Kayano. Kimura started patting Kayano's head as she stood there. 

"THAT WOULDN'T WORK ON ME!" 

"Class! Let's get started!" Koro-sensei interrupted as Itona stopped giving head pats and you pouted. 

"Hai!" The class said as we got into our gym uniforms and started running towards the gate. Nagisa and Karma turned towards each other, kneeled, and put each of their hands on a wrist. Kimura, Toka, and Kimura jumped on their little square and leaped over the gate. You, Karma, and Nagisa crawled under this tunnel as you sighed.

"Seriously? Couldn't we go another way?" You whispered as Nagisa sighed.

"It's the only way I think," Nagisa said as Karma smirked.