Itona and Terasaka's friendship, Neko Neko Nii(2)

Also the colors I'm using are real just look it up. The Song has nothing to do with this but I love this song-

"We're going on a date. Go get change." Karma stated as he took you home and watched you go to your house. Karma left to go change his clothes real quick. You got changed and came out. Karma grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to him. Karma put a blindfold on you and still had your wrist, walking to the place. You almost tripped a few times and Karma was laugh. 

"You idiot. Where are we going?!" You asked. You were wear a pretty dress on since Rio and the girls found out about the date somehow. It was a long but not short. The dress was half way down to your thigh. The dress was a no shoulder type of dress. It was (your fav shade of your fav color) and (fav shade of second fav color) [Any Patterns]. You also had a black cross body purse with white (random design) Karma was wearing a dark grey jacket with a red shirt under it. He had some grey pants as well. You were walking with Karma to this surprise he had. People was probably looking at you since you had ears and a tail.

"Wait a minute." Karma told you as he guided you through the place. You had a blindfold on. "Where almost there. Stop whining for god sake." Karma had a lot of things planned for the day. You made it to the place Karma took you. You couldn't see a thing since you still had the blindfold on. You heard some things like birds chirping and water. 

"Okay. We are here.." Karma said as he took the blindfold off. You slowly opened your eyes. Your eyes widen at the sight. You looked at Karma and looked back. It was a beautiful scenery right before your eyes. The sun was setting but the clouds were different colors. There was a cherry blossom tree on the land near a river. There was a little water fall that flowed into a river. The river had some flower petals from the cherry blossom flowing. The clouds have this watermelon pink mixed with a bubblegum pink and mixed purple. The mix of the purple contained lilac, periwinkle, iris, amethyst, heather, orchid, and lavender. The clouds had a little tangerine orange and cherry mixed with a crimson red. There was also a tint of butter yellow in there as well. Birds were chirping as they were flying around and plants which has butterflies around them. The water was a sparkly sapphire blue and the grass was a bright emerald green. It was like the cleanest place you have ever seen. There was a slight breeze in the air and the scent of pure Azores Jasmine and creamy vanilla. You looked astonished at the scenery. You smiled at the beautiful sight. You looked at Karma and smiled brighter. You thought this was the best date ever and that it couldn't get better.

"Thank you!" You shouted. You took your shoes and socks off. You went in the water. "Ah! Cold! Cold! Cold!" You whined as you got out the water. Karma chuckled at you and realized the sun was about to go all the way down.

"Wait, Follow me before the sun sets!" Karma shouted as you followed him confused. You followed Karma to this place that was above the cute scene. "We're here" Karma told you as he pointed. You looked were Karma pointed to. You looked amazed at this scenery you saw right before your eyes. You were across and higher than the scenery. It was tons of cherry blossoms everywhere. There were tons of stairs that led up to a little village. The petals from the cherry blossoms were blowing with the slight breeze you had. The sunset was still as pretty as it was with the watermelon pink mixed with a bubblegum pink and mixed purple. The mix of the purple contained lilac, periwinkle, iris, amethyst, heather, orchid, and lavender. The clouds had a little tangerine orange and cherry mixed with a crimson red. There was also a tint of butter yellow. There was other trees that was were different shades of green. The shades of green were either pine green, basil green or forest green. People were walking up or down the stairs to get in or out the village. You were flabbergasted then realized something. Your face went from stunned to confusion. You look at Karma with a perplexed look. Karma cocked an eyebrow and looked at you.