lil Backstory

Hello I don't own assassination classroom characters or you this is my first story, so i hope you enjoy :). Also I have bad grammar so I am very sorry if you can't figure it out so..um on to the story. 

Y/n POV

 A/N: This is when you were in kinder-garden so your 5 years old. 

I was walking to class 101 until I bumped into this person. I looked up to see crimson red hair, I was guessing this is a guy. That's when I made eye contact with those mercury eyes (I think that's the color -3-)

"Um..sorry" I got up and brushed my clothes off and walked off.

"Oi!"

I turned to see the same boy walking up to me. I started speed walking, so I don't talk to him.

"wait" said the red head guy

A/n: Btw  when italics like this that means a person is thinking 

no no no no no no no no no no no no no 

"Aww come on" red head said as he stopped following me

I stopped and turned around to see the red head but he was gone.

"Boo" 

*Thump*

Oh No

Karma POV

As I was following the girl who bumped into me, I decided to scared her for fun. So I climbed a tree and waited for her to turn around. So I could hang from the tree and say 'boo'. This will be funny 

"Boo"

Then she hit me in the face and I fell off the branch. I bumped my head on the ground.

"ouch" I got up and rubbed the back of my head. I'm not gonna lie but that punch hurt a little bit. She has nice (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair, but that not what made me have a liking to her. She has piqued my interest.

Y/N'S POV

was he trying to scare me. I mean it worked but I hurted him. Now what do I do? Is he gonna tell on me like the other  kids? Or is he gonna-

"ouch" as the red head said which interrupted my thoughts.

"I..um..uh..." as I stuttered I was thinking whether I should say I'm sorry or are you okay, so I decided to put the words together in one sentence.

"Are you sorry" I say while holding my hand out. Then my eyes widen as I realized what I just said and I started waving my hands around with an embarrassed look on my face saying wait,um, and uh.

 Then my eyes widen as I realized what I just said and I started waving my hands around with an embarrassed look on my face saying wait,um, and uh

(something like this)

"pfft"

"huh"

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"