First day of class 3-E

Nakamura POV (didn't see that coming did you)

I was walking with my friend Toka and Megu. We were just talking about random girl stuff. 

"Did you here that there is 2 new students?" said Megu

"huh?" I say so confused

"The new students" said Toka

"There is new students..WHY DIDN'T NO ONE TELL ME??" I said cause usually I'm the only who knows if there is a new student or something like that.

"I think its a girl and a boy" said Megu

"Oooo~ are they dating or something?" I said curious.

"Oh I don't know" said Megu

"Wait Megu" said Toka about to ask her a question

"huh oh what you need?" said Megu 

"Do you know what they look like or something?" Toka asked. 

"Yea I was gonna ask the same thing" I said while me and Toka was in her face.

"Oh sorry but I don't know what they look like..." as Megu sweatdropped.

Toka and I sighed in defeat. Well I kinda wonder who these kids really are. We all just sat in our seats waiting for Koro-sensei.

Y/n POV

After they told us the info I came up with a plan and told Karma. I am very glad I came to this school.

Before we went to class we went to the cafe. I got (f/b) and (f/d) (A/N: f/b= favorite beverage and f/d= favorite dessert.) 

"We probably have to take out or we gonna be really late." Karma said while drinking his strawberry milk.

"Huh? Did you say say something?" I said confused.

Karma just sigh and chuckled, and mumble something i couldn't hear but I just shrugged it off.

"Wait..What time is it?" I said a little worried cause I really wanted to see Tako-sensei.

(A/N: I don't know what time they start school so I'm gonna make go to class at 8:30) 

"hm. 8:35" he said with a blank face.

"Oh shoot. WAIT COME ON I WANNA SEE IT!!! COME ON KARMA!" I said with my face close to his face.

People just whispered about us saying that's a cute couple but I didn't really care at the moment. I mean I would deny it to the world that I don't like him. But I really wanna see the Tako person. Maybe I could have takoyaki.

"Ok ok" said Karma

We were about to leave until it hit me. 

MY DESSERTS

I ran back to the table and grabbed all the dessert I had and Karma's desserts. Not gonna lie I really wanted to try his desserts. Tasty. I catched up to Karma. I put all my stuff in a bag, then I put in my bag. We walked into the classroom and I seen Takoyaki. Karma elbowed me for me to listen. 

"ufufufufufuufufufufu. Hello introduce yourselves."

"Hey I'm (l/n) (y/n) um..That's it" I said with a face like this (:p)

"And I'm Akabane Karma." said Karma.

Then he turned to me. I just looked at him confused. Then I realized the plan. I almost forgot. I just smiled and turned to Koro-sensei. I held my hand out and smile with Karma did the same. We're already prepared for this little attempt to see if works. Koro-sensei gave a handshake- erm.. maybe tentacle-shake? We squeeze his tentacle which exploded. We also stomped on a tentacle which also exploded as predicted. Then we grabbed the knifes we had from our sleeves and swipe it on another tentacle. It happen so fast that the rest of the class couldn't see it.