Funny story. (Not really. NOT A CHAPTER SRRY)

So, I was working on a chapter for this story, and I stared at what I did and totally forgot what I was writing about. Anyways. I hope the idea comes back to me so I can update this book like I planned. Also, I am scared for the ending because Koro-sensei dies. Spoilers, I guess. 

I can't say spoilers after I spoiled it. Anyways. Thank you for all the support from this book. Also, Crazy Weirdo is getting worked on as well as another story. It isn't Assassination Classroom this time. 

I haven't posted any chapters of the book but it's a Todoroki x reader from My Hero. It's going to be called "It started with a whisper."

I am designing the quirk and hero costume as well as hero name. It also has nothing to do with the storyline. Well, it'll mention the sports festival and stuff like that. It won't be a long story like this or Crazy Weirdo. It's going to be less than 20 chapters. Probably like 10 or 15.

I have an idea book posted so for the ideas I can write about, and you comment whether you like it or not. 

I also take request; I don't have to do just anime. I can do movie with people actors like Tom Cruise or Rob Lowe or something.

Thank you for reading!

-Author