Yukimura Akari?! (1) Short

"Karma! Get up!" You shouted in your normal voice. Karma got up and walked downstairs as he saw your normal short figure.

"Hm? Oh, you're a female again?" Karma asked as you nodded. Karma sat down at the table as you served the breakfast you made. Karma smiled as you kissed his cheek and sat down next to him. "Thanks, this is why you would make one hell of a wife," Karma said as you blushed and looked away. 

"Whatever, Let's get ready for school," You told Karma as he nodded. You both finished your breakfast and started getting ready for school. You smiled as you walked together with your hands attached. You bumped into Rio as you smiled and talked with her, and Karma teasing you with Rio. "Shut up! I don't do that anymore! It was just a phase I went through!" You shouted as Rio snickered.

"Yeah, right," Rio said as you puffed your cheeks. "Anyways, do you guys think it'll be a normal day today?" Rio asked as Karma shrugged.

"We have an octopus for a teacher who is willing to blow up the Earth. We are a class full of students who have to assassinate him. I'm assuming it's probably gonna be a kinda weird day," Karma said as you nodded. You thought of Kayano as you still were walking to school. You walked into the classroom as Rio waved you and Karma off to go to someone else. You and Karma went to Sugino's desk and stood around him.

"Yesterday's drama festival was fun, huh?" Nagisa said as you rolled your eyes and looked away.

"Sugino got into his performance, so did (Y/n)," Sugaya said as you irked.

"Whatever, idiot! I was acting like the cute, loving problematic kid!" You exclaimed as Karma went on his phone. 

"Yeah, and you with the pigtails and kiddie outfit!" Karma exclaimed as you blushed furiously and tried the snatch his phone away. Karma held it up as you irked. "Aw, can't get it shorty?" Karma teased as you got annoyed and fed up with his teasing. You turned away and folded your arms while pouting. Nagisa sweatdropped at the scene as they went back to Sugino.

"Who would've thought he could put such an evil face?" Hazama asked as you smiled.

"I got worked up about co-starring with Kanzaki. But I bet my character put her off instead..." Sugino said while he plopped his head on the table.

"That's not true, Sugino-kun. I thought it was cool that you could act," Kanzaki said as Sugino's head shot up.

"Seriously?! Maybe I'll quit baseball and become an actor!" Sugino exclaimed at Kanzaki as he was blushing. You immediately thought he was a simp for Kanzaki. Maehara called you as you turned over. He was moving his hand saying come over here. You walked over as Koro-sensei started talking. 

"Yeah, what's up?" You asked as Maehara stared while you stared back. "Why did you call me?" You asked again as Maehara sighed. 

"Why don't girls like me?" Maehara asked as you deadpanned. "I mean most girls like me but the certain girls don't like me," Maehara said.

"3...2... don't let me get to one!" You said as Maehara sighed.

"Ok! Ok!" Maehara exclaimed. "I want to work with you on the"

"No," You said as you walked away. Maehara stared at your walking figure. You walked over to Rio as you smiled at Toka and Hinano. You all talked until you noticed Nagisa leaving. "Hey! I'm gonna be right back," You said as you saw Nagisa and Kayano. "Hey! Is everything okay?!" You asked as Kayano and Nagisa shifted to you.

"Yeah! There is just a mess in the shed," Kayano said as you tilted your head a little.

"Need help?" You asked as Kayano shook her head.