Reaper Time

"Ugh, I don't wanna go to school~," You complained as Karma sweatdropped at you. "Anyways, I hope Bitch-sensei liked the gift I gave her from us!" You said as Karma looked at you confused.

"What gift?" Karma asked.

"The gift I told you to sign..." You told him as you trailed off. "Wait...DID YOU SIGN THE PAPER AS I TOLD YOU?" You shouted at him. Karma chuckled.

"Yeah, I signed it but that doesn't mean I know who it's for~," Karma said as you deadpanned at him. "What?"

"That was for Bitch-sensei..." You said as your eyes widen. "Karma, four days ago was Bitch-sensei birthday..." You said as Karma let out an 'oh'.

"Well, what did you get her?" Karma asked after discarding the fact that he forgot Bitch-sensei's birthday.

"WE! Karma, you helped me get it! It was wine and beer or booze...OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT-" You exclaimed as Karma deadpanned at you. 

"Wait, you used me to get wine and beer?" Karma asked as you nodded "Why could you get it yourself?" Karma asked as we were getting close to the school.

"BAKA! I tried that! That's why I came to your house!" You shouted as Karma looked at you. You sighed and looked away blushing. "They were saying I looked like a child..." You said as Karma started snickering. "DON'T LAUGH! It's not funny!" You said as Karma was trying to not burst into laughter.

"Me-Me? I'm not about t-to laugh," Karma said as he covered his mouth and clutched his stomach. After Karma started to recollect his laughter he turned to you. "Okay, what did they say to you that made you think that you were a child?" Karma asked. You frowned.

FLASHBACK

"Hello, welcome to the-" The store clerk started until he saw you. "Uhm...Are you lost?" The store clerk asked as he kneeled to your height. You looked at him.

"Why would I be lost? I know how to read," You shot back as the clerk looked at you for your feisty behavior.

"Uhm this is a wine and beer store, not one for kids..." The clerk said as you looked at him. "Where are your parents, little girl?" 

"I-You...Fuck," You curse as the clerk looks at you in shock. 

"Kid..." He said as he picks you up. You glared at him as he was walking to a security guard. "Hey! Could you find this kid's parents?"

"Sure Johnny!" She said as she grabbed you and held you like a child. Johnny walked away as you sat in her arms irritated. "Anyways, where are your parents?" You punched her and ran to Karma's house. You knocked on the door. Karma answered as you sighed.

"Hey...Could you get something for me?" You asked as Karma looked like he just woke up. 

"With...?"

"Get something for me to give to someone..."

"Okay? Hold up let me get dress," Karma said as you nodded. Karma let his door open with you in the doorway. "Are you gonna come in?" Karma asked as you said oh and walked in closing the door behind you. You sat on his couch and sighed. "Okay ready," 

"Jesus you men dress fast-" You said as you stopped and looked at his clothing. "NO!" You dragged him back to his room and went through his closet. 

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Karma asked. You looked at him.

"You look...gay?" You said unsure.

"You don't even know!"

"Shut up! You need to dress more... Adult-like!" You said as you threw some clothes at him.