Island time- Wait a mission? (Part 2 of the last chapter)

"Ugh! Why would we send the runts to take Koro-sensei to the mysterious person?!" You glared at Terasaka as he continued. "Why can't we just take the ill to the hospital?!" Terasaka groaned. 

"I highly disagree!" Takebayashi said as he pushed up his glasses. "There is no hospital on this island. We won't make it to the hospital in time for the rest of our classmates." Takebayashi told Terasaka sternly. 

"How about we all go after this mysterious person?" You told Karasuma as everyone looked at you in surprise except a few. "What? It's better if we go will all the people who aren't ill and leave...Takebayashi and Okuda to at least help the ill as much as possible."  

"That's insane (Y/n)"

"But I will have to agree," Karma said. Karasuma sighed.

"I already sent Ritsu." You said as you smirked. Koro-sensei looked at you as like you read his mind. 

"We need to go to the cliffs," Ritsu said as Karasuma had his phone out. "The hotel's front desk is heavily guarded."  We made it to the cliffs and you looked up. Karma smirked at you.

"Ne. (Y/n)! The last one buys lunch for a week." Karma said as he started climbing. You looked at him and glared. You climbed up and caught up to Karma. "Aww, you caught up," Karma said as you glared at him. Karma started climbing faster as you climbed faster as well. You were in the lead by a few centimeters. Then Karma got in the lead. You two were climbing as the others who were beneath yall stared and sweatdropped.

"Wow. Those two sure know how to climb fast." Maehara said. 

"FIRST!" You and Karma said in a unison. You looked at Karma while he looked at you. "NO IM FIRST," You two said in a unison again. You two argued about who buying lunch.

"Ugh, you two shut up!" Terasaka shouted at you two. You both looked at him. "None of you were first! Okano made it first" Terasaka said as he pointed to the gymnastic girl. Your eyebrow twitched.

"We are talking about who won between Karma and I! BAKA!" You shouted at him. Terasaka got irritated as you rolled your eyes. You looked over to Karma. "Should we do it every other day or we each get a week?" You asked. Karma shrugged. You sighed at Karma. You started to catch up with the others. We saw a few guards near a piano.

"Ugh. I got this." Irina said as she wobbled like she was drunk. Irina used her skills to seduce the guards. They were blushing like crazy. "Oh do you mind if I play the piano, Pleaseee" Irina begged as the guards told her she could. She sat down and played the piano. You all stood there in awe. You realized Irina was giving the signal to go. You tapped Karasuma and he nodded. You all sneaked past while the guards were distracted. Terasaka and Muramastu started acting cocky and ran forward ahead of Karasuma. Then out of nowhere, you saw a guy come out of the shadows.

"GUYS WATCH OUT!" You and Fuwa shouted. In a swift movement, Karasuma pushes the boys back as the guest triggers a cloud of gas. The gas engulfs Karasuma, who breathes in a tiny amount while the guest already had a bandana around his face. Fuwa recognizes him as the butler that served the students drinks when they first arrived, and question him on whether he is the prisoner.

"You're the guy who gave us the drinks," Fuwa exclaimed.

"And probably poisoned them." You finished for Fuwa.

"How do you know it was me though? It could've been anyone." The man said with a little grin. You smirked as Fuwa started to take the stage. "As the class had been separated the whole day the only times everyone had been together being immediately after entering the hotel and during dinner. However, since three of the students were editing the film during dinnertime and still became ill, this left out the drinks! And you Mister must've been the one to spike our drinks!" Fuwa said as she looked into the camera and winked.