10. Exploring and Food

Yuna's POV

I've been waiting downstairs for at least about 30 minutes. I went down at 1:20. It was either Kenma had something going on and he couldn't make it. Or he just choose not to. I sighed as I realized that he probably wasn't gonna come down.

Well I can't go back into the room with Sugawara. That's a chance I'm not gonna take in getting caught. I guess I can just look around the house? I've never fully seen the house and the lay out of it yet so it'll be helpful to know.

I started to walk around the house and the moonlight filled the room through the windows. The house seemed kinda old but it was still a house or more like a mansion. I walked around the hallways and into different rooms.

There was a room with paintings in it. And a piano. I really wanted to play it but it was the middle of the night. My mom forced me to play the piano when I was little and I can still read sheet music effortlessly. I sat down in the piano stool and lifted up the cover.

The keys were dusty. I coughed as dust got everywhere. There was still sheet music left from the previous owner. I picked up the delicate piece of paper. On top it read "Fur Elise" okay that's a classic one. There were 5 pages of it.

I started to study the notes and place my hands on the keyboard. I didn't actually play it, I pretended to. I then saw another different piece of sheet music. I picked it up. This one had no title.

"Yuna? What are you doing?" I heard a deep voice from the door.

It startled me and I jumped. I turned around to see Kuroo.

"I couldn't sleep." I replied.

He was obviously still half asleep.

"Oh okay, don't make too much noise. And don't make a mess." He said before leaving the room.

"Uh okay?" I replied confused.

I don't know why he was up at 2am but at least I didn't get in trouble. I put the piece of paper back and stood up from the seat. I left the room and looked around the house some more.

The architecture of the house was beautiful and over our decorations fit the house perfectly. I came to a room with double doors. I slowly opened the doors and it came with a room with a high celling and the room was a octagonal shape.

The celling at a beautiful painting on it and so did all the walls. I entered the room and traced my fingers against the walls. The paint was old but it was still beautiful.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I heard.

I looked over at the door and saw Sugawara standing there.

"This was my grandparent's house and before that it was there grandparents's. The house itself is old but after a few renovations it's as good as new." He explained as he started to walk into the room. "I don't really have any memories in this room except for the fact that the paint on the walls kept chipping off and my grandfather kept having to repaint it." He laughed.

He was soon standing next to me and he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Kuroo came in my room half asleep telling me that you were down here." He said.

So that's how he knew I was down here. I didn't think he would wake up with the noise that I was making.

"I uh couldn't sleep." I said to him.

"I know." He said looking up at the celling. "You want something to eat?" He asked looking back at me.

"No thank you. I'm not hungry." I replied.