{One}

"Good morning Mr. Lucifer." as I stepped in the magnificent palace known to belong to the king himself. "Oh, good morning, Queen (Y/N)." I sighed. He knows I don't like that title anymore. I pushed that to the side and went straight to the point as to why I am here. "I came to tell you that I am having a day off with your daughter and her friends for the day so if you need me, I will be with charlie today." I smiled knowing he didn't like how I hung around with his daughter. "I still don't get why a woman with your title hangs around my daughter. She will try to convince you to persuade me to support her on this ridiculous thing she is planning." I shook my head. "I think you should give her more credit than you do. All she wants is to make this place better. As a soon to be future ruler of this hell whole, that is a huge step for her." He looks at me and smiles that toothy smile of his. Showing off his sharp razor shark teeth. "I know. Didn't we have a similar conversation like this two days ago? Anyway have fun YOUR GRACE." I growled at him. He is so rude sometimes. It's no surprise his wife left him. But anyway he is a friend and he did help me with my territory and let me keep my title even though I didn't want to. So in the end I owe him my undead life. I walked out of the palace after waving goodbye,to dear old Lucifer,and went on my way to the hotel. During the drive there I looked out the window. All I saw were demons and sinners even the damned killing one another. I feel sad for all of the dead sorrowed souls, if only we all learned our lessons. The limo stopped and I stepped out. I dusted myself off and headed to the door. I knocked on the door and it opened to reveal my best girlfriend ever. "Hello my dear Charlie. May I come in?" She nodded and jumped up and down. "So why are you here. As The 'Demon Queen' I'm sure you're super busy and all." I turned to look at her. "Well, I wanted to visit you and the other two. I wanted to catch up with you guys." as I was finishing what I was saying someone tackled me to the ground. "Hey what's up Queen Titts?" I rolled my eyes and stood up and dusted off my gown and spoke. "Nothing much. What about you spider dutch?" He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Haha very funny. Look, you're the real queen here. I'm still surprised that Charlie's dad let you keep your title. He is the ruler of hell after all." I nodded. And sat down on the sofa in the living area. "Well me and him are very close after all . I guess." I saw two other demons walk into the room and I got up and ran to my third best ghoulfriend. "Vaggy! It is so nice to see you again." I pull away from the hug. And she looks surprised and...worried? "What are you doing here Queen. Don't you have your territory to look after." I frowned. I knew that's what she was going to say. "Yes I do but I wanted to take a day off and catch up with you guys. Just because I'm the 'DEMON QUEEN'' doesn't mean I can't take a break every once in a while. Plus I heard from a little spider that we have a new addition to this lovely establishment and wanted to meet them." She looked worried and scared. Why? Was it something I said? Then I heard static and looked to see where it was coming from and I saw a strawberry red suit with a nice looking man wearing it. He had a big smile on his face which made me smile. I knew his smile had a little malice to it but still. I see someone smile, I smile, that is just who I am. "You must be the new addition. It is nice to meet you, I am the demon Queen but you can just call me (Y/N) good sir." I respectfully bowed then stood back up to fix my posture. "Oh my demons, babe don't be so formal to Smiles over here you're going to scare him away." I rolled my eyes and turned to Angle. "I'm sorry angel but you must remember that I lived in the 1800's so my whole life was based on formality. And besides he looks like someone with some formality in him, right Mr?" I turned to him for an answer. He shook his head and spoke I guess he was in his thoughts. "Alastor. It is a pleasure to meet the most infamous Demon Queen. It is a pleasure to meet you." He grabbed the back of my hand and kissed it. I shook my head." No please the pleasure is all mine. Anyway I should get going. It is going to be dark soon and more dangerous than it already is. So have a great night everyone and Charlie? I will see you at the ball." with that I left. But before I could even touch the limo door. A hand grabbed it for me. "No lady let alone her royal grace should open the door." I looked to find Alastor there. I smiled and nodded. "Why thank you Alastor. You are so kind. I hope Charlie brings you along with the others to the ball. I would love to get to know my newest friend more." With that I sat in my seat he closed the door but before it shut all the way all he said was. "I hope so as well" The door shut and the limo drove off. I sighed. Today was a very overwhelming and busy day. But I have to go home and sleep. For tomorrow night is the ball and I still have to find something to wear.