{Twenty}

(Image is up top. As Always ENJOY!)

Oh lord almighty help me. "Would you like this dress?" "no she would like this one." "ew gross she would most definitely choose this." I had to choose a dress to wear to the ball. The sad part is the ball is in an hour and I still haven't found a gown to wear. And the servants are making it harder for me to choose. "Alright ladies. Let's leave the queen alone. How about you go find somewhere where work is needed?" Alastor popped up out of nowhere and said. I looked up at him and mouthed the words. Thank you to him. He nodded and left the room. I was now all alone looking through my closet. After ten minutes of searching I found the one. The one dress that will give me a hoorah. I put on the gorgeous red taffeta gown with a long red see through cape that had flowers all around the neck line. And Then I put on a smokey Eyeshadow with red rose lips. And gold earrings. I decided to wear my mothers ruby red choker with the dress. After I was done I opened the door to reveal my butler. He held out his arm and walked me to the stairs making my introduction. I glided down the stairs only to be met halfway by Alastor. He held out his hand and I took it. We walked off the staircase and I grabbed a glass of champagne from a busboy walking passed. I raised my glass and everyone went silent. "Tonight let's celebrate. For we have all night long. So drink and chat, feast. And most of all, Have FUN." After I was done everyone clapped and went back to chatting. Me and Alastor went our separate ways to speak with people. I saw Lucifer and I went over. "And I said If you don't scooch on over I wi-'' I budded in after him. " I will Turn you into a serpent." Everyone chuckled. You know the rich people laugh. Where you laugh er well chuckle at something but it wasn't even funny. You know that laugh. Well anyway after that Lucifer turned to me and the other fellow demons left. "Hello 'brother' how are you doing? Is everything okay?" He smiled at me and nodded. "Everything is perfect. And you finally called me brother." I rolled my eyes. "Yes although we are not related in any way I still feel like you're my brother." He nodded and spoke. "I feel the same way 'sister'." I smiled and nodded. And then Lilith came over. Oh yeah um Her and Lucifer got back together now so yeah. That's great. She walked over and Air kissed me. I did the same to her and smiled. "Hello Lilith. Do you like the party?" She nodded "yes. You really did outstanding work Y/N." I smiled and told them that I will be talking to other guests. They nodded and I walked over to Blitzo. "Hello blitz how you and the crew doin'?" He turned to me and smiled. "We are doing great. You are once again Y/N as always look stunning. " I smiled and bowed "Thank you and dare I say you look delicious as well.Don't think I haven't noticed Stolas eyeballing you. Go get him tiger, or should I say imp." He chuckled and I left to talk to The hotel crew but someone stood in my way. I rolled my eyes and looked at Valentino. "Look val, I'm sorry but i'm not in the mood for arguing so please leave whatever it is alone." He smiled and then bowed. He looked at me then apologized for his behavior. "I'm so sorry for the way I acted. Please do forgive me your grace." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I cringed so bad. I felt Alastor right next to me. "Please leave my lady alone. Valentino." He said that it was so strict it was kinda hot. Anyway Valentino nodded and walked away. I sighed and looked at Al. " thank you sweetie." He nodded and held out his hand. "May I have this dance?" He asked me and I nodded and we danced and danced all night long. After a while everyone started to leave and I started to have the maids and servants clean up. I walked out onto the balcony in the ballroom. I leaned on the post and stared up at the pentagon. It looks so gorgeous with all the different shades of red. I took a deep breath through my nose and smelled the air. I then exhaled. The smell of blood and death just how I like it. "I wish i could see you mother and father. I miss you guys. I am happy though. I learned what love really is and It is with Alastor. I know father would not approve but I know you will mother. You would say something like. As long as you're happy Y/N. haha. I love you guys and I miss you. Maybe we'll meet again one day." I sighed and heard a knock on the wall. I turn around to see Al. Hello my dear I just wanted to give you something." He handed me A glass of blood. I looked at him like he was crazy. But deep down inside he knew I loved the taste for animal blood. I never knew why myself but I just love the taste. He told me to drink it and I did. But as soon as i put the drink in my mouth something hard was in there as well. I took out the object and saw that it was a ring. It had a red gemstone in the middle surrounded by tiny diamonds. "I know it isn't all that romantic but I would love it if you would be my one and only Queen. Your majesty." He got down on one knee and held the ring out to me. I smiled and nodded. He stood up and put the ring on my finger. I jumped into his arms and gave him a big hug. I was crying tears of joy. "I love you Alastor. So much." He rubbed my head and spoke softly. "I love you too my doll." We pulled away and looked at the sky together while giving each other a side hug. "The stage is set. Now ......Stay tuned."